Award-winning Perth-based wedding musicians Les Trois Amies offer flute, violin and cello trios for weddings and special events across Western Australia. These talented musicians will create the perfect ambience for your wedding day, whether during the ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. You’ll love Les Trois Amies’ extensive song list filled with romantic, uplifting pieces for your Perth wedding.
“Les Trois Amies were amazing! They played before our ceremony, for the bridal entry, and after the ceremony for guests while we were having photos. We had so many positive comments regarding them. We’re so happy we hired them.” - Jo H.
What you’ll love about working with Les Trois Amies for your Perth wedding:
- Their incredible, classically trained musicians. Les Trois Amies’ talented musicians are professional, experienced, and classically trained at a tertiary level. They’ll create a beautiful ambience for your wedding celebrations while impressing your guests with their incredible musical talents.
- Their extensive, eclectic playlist. With a wide array of music to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice when finalising your wedding playlist with the lovely team at Les Trois Amies. They welcome special requests and will work closely with you to create a musical setlist that perfectly complements your special day.
- Their versatile ensemble options. Les Trois Amies offers a range of ensemble options for weddings to suit any style and budget. You might opt for the ever-popular trio or book the traditional string quartet for an unforgettable day of classical music.
Les Trois Amies’ ensemble options include:
TRIOS (most popular)
- Flute, violin and cello
- Two violins and cello
- Flute and cello
- Violin and cello
- Two violins, viola and cello (traditional string quartet)
- Flute, violin, viola and cello
“Les Trois Amies played music for our ceremony. These girls were a pleasure to deal with and really delivered on the day. The girls were able to play all our music selections and performed beautifully on the day. Wish we had them for longer!” - Ashlee W.