If you’re on the hunt for a gorgeous, industrial warehouse wedding venue in Perth, you’ll love what Fridays Studio has to offer. The second you enter the building, you’ll be met with undeniable charm, striking features, and an elegant, clean slate ready to be dolled up with your own unique flair. With an abundance of natural sunlight, gorgeous exposed brickwork, textured walls, and high ceilings, the possibilities are endless. With two stunning studio spaces to utilise, just imagine the one-of-a-kind photo opportunities at your fingertips!
“Fantastic communication with the owners of Fridays Studio. The venue was perfect for our wedding of 200+ people. We were able to decorate exactly how we wanted to. We would highly recommend it!” — Emily P.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Fridays Studio Perth:
- Stunning, New York-style blank canvas. Fridays Studio offers couples the chance to get creative and deck the space out however they please. The textured, rustic brick walls, beautiful loft ceilings, polished flooring, and industrial windows provide the perfect backdrop for a unique, personalised occasion. You may be after an earthy, boho-chic vibe complete with lush greenery, an ambient, quirky event with neon signage and candles, or a timeless, elegant affair with sparkling lights and floral installations. Whatever your wedding style or theme, Fridays Studio’s gorgeous blank canvas can accommodate.
- Versatile dining options. Dreaming of a formal sit-down dinner? If so, Fridays Studio offers the perfect space for long banquet tables. Are casual parties more your style? In that case, you can sprinkle the room with cocktail tables and comfortable, trendy furniture! No matter your dining preference, Fridays Studio offers ample space to bring it to life.
- Optimal location. Fridays Studio boasts a prime location just 15 minutes away from the ocean, five minutes from Kings Park and Botanic Garden, and 10 minutes from the lively Elizabeth Quay. Your photo opportunities are endless!
What Fridays Studio Perth weddings are like:
- Stunning, New York-style industrial warehouse wedding venue
- Dry-hire friendly
- Gorgeous, striking features
- 15-minutes from the beach
- Endless photo opportunities
- Various dining styles
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Fridays Studio Perth?
Fridays Studio can accommodate up to 300 guests for a unique warehouse wedding experience.
“Everything was great! Fridays Studio were very accommodating. Eric was so helpful, and it was super easy to organise! The venue was great, and you can customise the space to suit your own style. We had access from 8am on the day and then also part of the following day to clean up, which was a good time frame.” — James Y.