If you’re on the hunt for a spectacular resort venue to host your Perth wedding, Joondalup Resort is a wonderful choice. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding with your closest loved ones or a lavish celebration with 300 guests, Joondalup Resort will have a stunning reception space to suit. Options include a grand ballroom venue, poolside marquee, cocktail lounge, and state-of-the-art function centre overlooking the resort’s vast lake.
Joondalup Resort is also home to five beautiful ceremony locations, 72 stylish and spacious guest rooms, and endless photo opportunities on the sprawling grounds, making it a popular choice for all-inclusive destination Perth weddings. What’s more, the resort’s dedicated in-house wedding coordinators will go above and beyond to ensure you enjoy a seamless and stress-free wedding experience.
“We had our reception at Joondalup Resort’s Lakeview West Ballroom. The room itself looked stunning with the floor-to-ceiling window that faces the sunset. Our coordinator was super friendly, helpful and highly accessible. The staff on the night were attentive and kept our glasses topped up all night. The food was great at the reception (as was the buffet breakfast at the restaurant the next day!). I would highly recommend this resort for weddings/receptions.” - Christine W.
Choose from the following wedding ceremony locations at Joondalup Resort:
- Country Club Bushlands. Nestled amid lush greenery, this private ceremony location features a paved aisle that leads down to a beautiful white gazebo.
- Lakeside Green. Overlooking the resort’s cascading fountains, this stunning lake setting is surrounded by landscaped gardens and emerald green fairways.
- Waterfront Terrace. Say your vows in front of Joondalup Resort’s largest lake on this terraced area, surrounded by tranquil views of manicured golf greens and gardens.
- Lakeview Parklands. This shaded ceremony location is set amongst native bushland, overlooking the lake and its cascading fountains.
- Poolside Paved. This paved ceremony area boasts unrestricted views over Joondalup Resort’s golf course and lake.
Choose from the following wedding reception venues at Joondalup Resort:
- Lakeview Function Centre. The Lakeview Function Centre is a grand, elegant, and versatile reception venue with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the resort’s lake and cascading fountains. The space can be divided into two separate rooms to suit your guest numbers, with the capacity to accommodate up to 420 seated and 600 for cocktail-style weddings.
- Poolside Marquee. This stunning space is one of Joondalup Resort’s most popular wedding venues, with dreamy silk ceiling drapes and fairy lights creating a magical ambience. The air-conditioned marquee is a permanent structure that boasts uninterrupted views of the resort’s lagoon-style pool through expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. It can accommodate up to 160 seated guests and 250 standing.
- Grand Ballroom. Nestled in the heart of Joondalup Resort’s hotel, the Grand Ballroom offers an elegant setting for ballroom wedding receptions in Perth. Head down a grand marble staircase and through the large solid wood doors to discover this gorgeous space, which can accommodate up to 100 seated guests and 150 standing.
- View 180 Cocktail Lounge. If you’re envisioning a more relaxed and intimate affair for your wedding reception, Joondalup Resort’s cocktail lounge is the perfect option. This light-filled space can host 80 standing guests and boasts panoramic vistas of the lagoon pool and golf course, a private balcony, and picturesque sunset views.
What Joondalup Resort weddings are like:
- Picturesque resort setting amidst natural bushland
- Convenient location just 25 minutes north of Perth’s CBD
- Five beautiful garden ceremony locations
- Seven state-of-the-art wedding reception rooms
- Dedicated in-house wedding coordinators
- Bespoke wedding packages
- Luxurious onsite accommodation
- Golf buggy hire available for photographs around the resort
What’s the hotel accommodation like at Joondalup Resort for wedding guests?
Joondalup Resort features 70 spacious and beautifully appointed guest rooms, each with its own courtyard or balcony. Rooms are available as suites or singles, with many boasting picturesque views of the gardens or lake. Your wedding guests will receive a 10% discount on the best available accommodation rate when booking their stay at the resort.
What’s included for wedding receptions at Joondalup Resort?
Wedding receptions at Joondalup Resort include a dedicated wedding coordinator, guest tables and chairs, polished silverware, glassware, white crockery, table linens, napkins, a bridal table, a cake table, a gift table, placement of name cards and bonbonnieres, two personalised menus per table, table numbers, an easel for your seating chart, a dancefloor, a lectern and microphone, and a service staff table for your DJ and photographer’s meals.
“Joondalup Resort was the best decision we made for our wedding; we had the ceremony, reception and stayed the night before and of the wedding. The staff went above and beyond for us, everything ran on time and smoothly no stress whatsoever. The food was AMAZING! And the staff were just beautiful. Do yourself a favour and book here. Not a bad word was said.” - Elizabeth M.