Join us for Joondalup Resort's Wedding Expo - Sunday 4th February 2024 between 2pm-5pm
Nestled amid tranquil bushland just 25 minutes north of Perth, Joondalup Resort offers an idyllic setting for destination weddings. This resort wedding venue has everything you need for an unforgettable experience, including three picturesque ceremony locations, stunning reception spaces, luxurious accommodation, endless photo opportunities, exceptional service, and all-inclusive wedding packages.
If you’re on the hunt for a spectacular resort venue to host your Perth wedding, Joondalup Resort is a wonderful choice. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding with your closest loved ones or a lavish celebration with 300 guests, Joondalup Resort will have a stunning reception space to suit. Options include a grand ballroom venue, poolside marquee, cocktail lounge, and state-of-the-art function centre overlooking the resort’s vast lake.
What’s more, the resort’s dedicated in-house wedding executives will go above and beyond to ensure you enjoy a seamless and stress-free wedding experience.
“We had our reception at Joondalup Resort’s Lakeview Function Centre. The room itself looked stunning with the floor-to-ceiling window that faces the sunset. Our coordinator was super friendly, helpful and highly accessible. The staff on the night were attentive and kept our glasses topped up all night. The food was great at the reception (as was the buffet breakfast at the restaurant the next day!). I would highly recommend this resort for weddings/receptions.” - Christine W.
Choose from the following wedding ceremony locations at Joondalup Resort:
- Country Club Bushlands. Set amongst landscaped bushland surrounds, this unique area with its paved aisle leads down to a traditional gazebo, and is the ideal location for a more private ceremony.
- Lakeview Parklands. With panoramic views of our cascading fountains and emerald green fairways, this shaded area is set amongst native bushlands and is the perfect ceremony spot for all your photos.
- Lakeview Foyer. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of the surrounding golf course, this spacious modern area suits any indoor ceremony style.
Choose from the following wedding reception venues at Joondalup Resort:
- Lakeview Function Centre. The Lakeview Function Centre is a grand, elegant, and versatile reception venue with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the resort’s lake and cascading fountains. The space can be divided into two separate rooms to suit your guest numbers, with the capacity to accommodate up to 400 seated and 600 for cocktail-style weddings.
- Poolside Marquee. This stunning space is one of Joondalup Resort’s most popular wedding venues, with dreamy silk ceiling drapes and fairy lights creating a magical ambience. The air-conditioned marquee is a permanent structure that boasts uninterrupted views of the resort’s lagoon-style pool through expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. It can accommodate up to 120 seated guests and 180 standing.
- Grand Ballroom. Nestled in the heart of Joondalup Resort’s hotel, the Grand Ballroom offers an elegant setting for ballroom wedding receptions in Perth. Head down a grand marble staircase and through the large solid wood doors to discover this gorgeous space, which can accommodate up to 90 seated guests and 120 standing.
- View 180 Cocktail Lounge. If you’re envisioning a more relaxed and intimate affair for your wedding reception, Joondalup Resort’s cocktail lounge is the perfect option. This light-filled space can host 50 standing guests and boasts panoramic vistas of the lagoon pool and golf course, a private balcony, and picturesque sunset views.
What Joondalup Resort weddings are like:
- Picturesque resort setting amidst natural bushland
- Convenient location just 25 minutes north of Perth’s CBD
- Beautiful garden ceremony locations
- State-of-the-art wedding reception rooms
- Dedicated in-house wedding executives and coordinators
- All inclsive wedding reception packages
- Luxurious onsite accommodation
- Golf buggy hire available for photographs around the resort
What’s the hotel accommodation like at Joondalup Resort for wedding guests?
Joondalup Resort features 68 spacious and beautifully appointed guest rooms, each with its own courtyard or balcony. Rooms are available as suites or singles, with many boasting picturesque views of the gardens or lake. Your wedding guests will receive a 10% discount on the best available accommodation rate when booking their stay at the resort.
What’s included for wedding receptions at Joondalup Resort?
Wedding receptions at Joondalup Resort include a dedicated wedding coordinator, guest tables and chairs, polished silverware, glassware, white crockery, table linens, napkins, a bridal table, a cake table, a gift table, placement of name cards and bonbonnieres, two personalised menus per table, table numbers, an easel for your seating chart, a dancefloor, a lectern and microphone, and a service staff table for your DJ and photographer’s meals.
“Joondalup Resort was the best decision we made for our wedding; we had the ceremony, reception and stayed the night before and of the wedding. The staff went above and beyond for us, everything ran on time and smoothly no stress whatsoever. The food was AMAZING! And the staff were just beautiful. Do yourself a favour and book here. Not a bad word was said.” - Elizabeth M.
Congratulations on your engagement! If you’re overwhelmed by wedding planning, rest assured Joondalup Resort’s ‘all in one’ wedding experience will ensure your day is hassle-free.
From your first appointment to your big day, we ensure that we are there every step of the way.
Our team is passionate, dedicated, and willing to go above and beyond your expectations. We have a "let's make it happen" attitude and a punctual response time.
We look forward to hosting your special day!
Mrs Lauren Rowlands
Wedding Sales Executive