Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding with just 60 guests or a grand celebration with 400, Pan Pacific Perth has a range of wedding venues and bespoke catering options to suit. Both of the hotel’s elegant ballrooms have pre-reception areas that are perfect for hosting cocktails and canapés before dinner.
Boasting full-length windows and high ceilings, the Grand River Ballroom at Pan Pacific Perth offers sweeping views across the Swan River and South Perth foreshore. For larger weddings, The Golden Ballroom can comfortably accommodate up to 350 guests banquet-style or 600 guests cocktail-style. Should you need a smaller space, both our function rooms can be divided into two sections with partitions for more intimate ceremonies.
You’ll love working with the hotel’s dedicated in-house events team for your Pan Pacific Perth wedding. Led by an expert wedding coordinator, the team will ensure that your vision comes to life effortlessly and your wedding day runs smoothly without any problems. And with Four comprehensive wedding packages to choose from, you can relax and enjoy your day knowing that all the finer details are being taken care of.
The Pan Pacific’s impressive location in Perth’s vibrant city centre means there are endless possibilities for wedding photography near the hotel. Popular wedding photo locations near Pan Pacific Perth include Kings Park and Botanic Gardens, South Perth Foreshore, and the unique architecture of COMO Treasury.
“The day was absolutely perfect and the reception went off without a hitch. We really appreciate all the work put in behind the scenes to make the day perfect for us.” - Jessica L
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Pan Pacific Perth weddings:
- The opulent ballroom spaces. The hotel’s newly refurbished Golden Ballroom can host up to 420 guests banquet-style and the elegant Grand River Ballroom can accommodate 350 guests in a banquet setting. For cosier wedding receptions at Pan Pacific Perth, each of the ballrooms can be partitioned to create smaller spaces.
- The convenient Perth CBD location. Pan Pacific Perth is conveniently situated just a short stroll away from some of the city’s major landmarks. During your wedding weekend, guests can head out and explore Kings Park, go for a walk by the beautiful Swan River or enjoy a spot of shopping at Hay Street Mall. Perth Airport is just a 20-minute drive away, allowing easy access for out of town wedding guests.
- The 5-star hotel accommodation. The convenience of hosting a wedding at a 5-star hotel is incomparable, with everything you need under one roof. As your wedding celebrations come to an end and the party starts to wind down, your guests will appreciate the convenience of retiring to their luxurious guest room.
Here’s what else you need to know about Pan Pacific Perth weddings:
- 486 luxurious guest rooms and suites with river views
- Valet parking available
- 20-minute drive from Perth Airport
- Walking distance to Perth CBD and public transport links
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Poolside Uma Restaurant serving Peruvian cuisine
- Upmarket plant-based restaurant Ten Acre Block
What is the hotel accommodation like at Pan Pacific Perth?
The light-filled guest rooms at this 5-star hotel offer sweeping views over the Swan River and the Perth city skyline. Each spacious guest room features a flatscreen TV, 24-hour room service, high-speed WiFi, and plush bedding. The elegant suites at Pan Pacific Perth boast separate living rooms and luxurious granite bathrooms with oversized vanities and bathtubs.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Pan Pacific Perth?
- The Swan River
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- The Bell Tower
- St. George’s Cathedral
- Supreme Court Gardens
“We had our reception in the Grand River Ballroom at Pan Pacific Perth. The food was impeccable, service was impeccable. Set up and client liaison was amazing. Didn't have an empty drink at any stage of the night. Everyone raved about the food!” - Nikki Z