If you’ve always envisioned a breathtaking country wedding for yourself, complete with rolling hills, rocky vistas, old oak trees, and burbling creeks, then Dalmore Farm will be a dream come true. This historic, farm wedding venue is set on more than 250 acres of diverse land, offering complete tranquillity on your wedding day. More than that, it allows for some incredibly beautiful sights - both natural and man-made.
While the velvety Blackwood River Valley hills are certainly stars of the show, the newly-restored old buildings and historical sites are positively stunning, too. In particular, the Shearing Shed is divine, with owners Danny and Emilie completely making over this space for their own wedding.
The beautifully renovated Shearing Shed provides “modern convenience without losing antiquated charm”. Complete with hardwood floors, festoon lighting, cream-white walls with wooden features, and a series of bespoke ceiling fans - it’s a great fit for rustic weddings, country themes, and elegant occasions alike. Ceremonies, on the other hand, are either held in the flowery canopy of the pear orchard or in the back paddock - below majestic gum trees and surrounded by granite boulders.
Situated just 15 minutes from Bridgetown, WA, this BYO wedding venue is the perfect place to say ‘I do’ and take in a beautiful Australian landscape.
What you’ll love about working with Dalmore Farm for your South West WA wedding:
- Flexible, BYO wedding venue. Dalmore Farm allows couples to bring in their own choice of caterers and drinks. However, they’re also more than happy to point you in the direction of their preferred caterers if you need some ideas.
- Quiet country setting. This historic property is absolutely breathtaking, and boasts rolling hills as far as the eye can see, majestic oak trees, babbling creeks, and rocky vistas.
- Beautiful on-site accommodation. Couples can indulge in plush, on-site accommodation at Dalmore Farm, with the lovely farm estate and historic, renovated Workman’s Cottage available for guests. Glamping packages are also available for up to 40 additional guests.
- Exclusive. Dalmore Farm only hosts 25 weddings each year and never book back to back. By limiting their number of weddings, they can put the time and energy into making each celebration truly memorable and ensure that couples can relax and enjoy their time on the farm.
Highlights of Dalmore Farm:
- Historic, country venue with rustic but elegant theme
- Family-owned farm with animals
- Range of ceremony packages available
- On-site bridal change room
- Country estate ‘Hill House’ is available as accommodation
- BYO catering and alcohol option
- Pet-friendly venue
- Capacity for 225 guests cocktail-style or 130 seated guests with a dancefloor
- Stunning outdoor patio for cocktail hour
- Option to camp on-site
- Opportunities for fishing, hiking, horse riding, wine tasting, and yoga
Tell us about your Dalmore Estate wedding packages.
Dalmore Estate prides itself on offering a wide range of wedding packages, with both DIY options and ‘All you do is show up’ reception packages.
Reception packages consist of:
- On-the-day coordination
- Event styling and set-up (inclusive of floral design, wine barrels, fairy lights, festoon lights, candles)*
- Table numbers
- Rectangular trestle tables (wooden upon request) or cocktail tables
- Wooden cross back chairs (excludes Cocktail)
- Ivory table linens (floor length for trestle tables) and hessian runners (if required)
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware in a style selected by the couple
- Photobooth set up and photobooth props
- Bar service
- Cool room use
- Clean up
DIY Venue Packages include:
- Grounds and venue preparation
- Parking coordination when your guests arrive
- Event coordination and hosting on your wedding day if requested
- Full use of the ceremony sites, the Shed and the adjoining outdoor entertaining area
- Assistance contacting local vendors such as caterers, photographers, floral designers, make-up artists etc.
- Access to Dalmore for 72-hours pre-event (three days) and 24-hours post-event