Exclusive Access to private properties! based in Bridgetown, WA. Think, "Boutique, Destination Weddings". Marisa is your local expert in Elopements & Micro-weddings. People are rethinking their priorities and Marisa has contacts with local suppliers to create your dream wedding, keeping it simple but it will be beautifully intimate and bespoke. Hit Marisa up with an enquiry.
Loads of juicy celebrant info here!
Highlights of working with Married by Marisa:
Specialising in Elopements and Micro- weddings.
People are opting for more intimate ceremonies with either just their best friends as witnesses and/or close family members.
Thousands of dollars are saved on the costs of a big wedding and then you go home and say, "we're married"
Hint: wait for the photos and then announce it....don't worry they'll get over it and then want to celebrate with you and have a big party. At the same time, it doesn't have to be a secret. Marisa is here to alleviate any worries and reassure you.
Marisa also has exclusive access to beautiful private properties where couples have wonderfully intimate ceremonies and get the location all to themselves. These properties are not advertised, only Marisa has access, just for you.
For a small fee, Marisa can organise all the wedding suppliers, including accommodation for you for your elopement, especially, in her local regions of the South West & Great Southern. Cost for his service is $660 including gst.
Saving you time and letting you organise the things that are most important to you, Marisa does this all for you:
- Beautiful intimate and personalised ceremonies with still the gorgeous dress and suit or whatever suits your fancy.
- Booking your caterer. Your own personal dinner in a private dinner room with your besties, parents or similar with personal catering.
- Booking your accommodation. In the Blackwood Valley & Southern Forrest's Region (South West & Great Southern) Marisa has access to all of this at her finger tips and connects all the dots for you.
- Access to all local vendors: makeup/hair, florals (one off bridal bouquets), photographer and caterer (don't forget the cake! Marisa's got that covered too! - small, big or even just two gorgeous cupcakes each!) plus the best locally produced wine!
- If you choose to have music at your ceremony. With a background in performance, Marisa can offer a service many other celebrants can’t: a romantic love song of your choice performed live by Marisa - if you wish.
- Marisa can also assist you with sharing ideas for songs, organise a guitarist to play background music at the lead up to the ceremony and also coordinate the song list if you'd like the tradition aisle, signating of the certificates and recessional (end of ceremony) song.
- Marisa can also find your particular type of live music for you, whether that is contemporary, classical, jazz or whatever type of music your desire with live musicians.
Marisa shows you all the different vendors and you get to chose your preferred supplier. After coordinating all this, Marisa then sends you all the details in an itinerary and you get to pay these suppliers directly.
Bonus! If you book Marisa's extra assistance package including all the above, Marisa will gift you her very special hamper full of lots of locally produced goodies. Yes, you heard that right, Marisa will gift you a hamper. Contact Marisa for more info regarding all inclusive elopement packages.
The personalised ceremony:
Marisa will meet with you for your ‘get to know each other’ chat, then use the fun stories and personal details she’s learned to write you a custom wedding ceremony.
Fact 1: Elopements can be up to 20 people (but most people have anywhere from only the couple and 2 witnesses up to around 8 people). Most economical but and very intimate.
Fact 2: Micro-wedding are up to 50 people. Very manageable for both venue and caterers. Save of $$
Fact 1: Did you know that you don't have to have a story and you don't have to have personal vows? You can just do the legal vows, which is one of the legal requirements.
Fact 2: Did you know that rings are a tradition and not compulsory either? Some people, even exchange such things as horse bridles, necklaces, instead of rings or both!
Fact 3: Did you know you can include choose a ritual in your ceremony? such as:
- Earth "blending family ritual", for example, combine into a jar of sand at the beach or the countryside earth where you get married (including sparklies for the kids to add into the jar). This is the clincher; dad or mum seal the deal with closing the lid, very tightly!
- If you are getting married on your own property, you can even plant a tree or a plant that you love.
- Handfasting: Marisa provides beautiful ribbons or ropes (all included in her price) to "tie the infinity knot forever", how apt!
Cultural Heritage ceremonies:
Marisa supports multiculturalism and welcomes any cultural aspect you'd like to incorporate into your special day.
Think out of the box, such as a Laith (Hawaiian) ceremony or drinking Japanese Sake out of traditional wooden cups. The options are endless.
In 2017 Australians spoke in their millions and they voted overwhelmingly yes for marriage equality. They voted yes for fairness, yes for commitment, yes for love. Let's bring that on. Marisa is here for everyone.
Marisa will eliminate stress and guide you through the process every step of the way. Spring, Autumn, Winter & Summer, rain, hail or shine, Marisa is here for you.
Marisa can be your celebrant for your big wedding splash with all the trimmings (If you book your wedding venue yourself, just let me know and I can also attend the venue at the same time you are visiting and we can organise everything at the same time.
Marisa's home town, is the Beautiful Heritage listed town of Bridgetown. Think Boutique weddings in a Boutique town full of B&B's. Bridgetown also sits in the South West's food bowl.
Just over an hour from Bunbury or Busselton.3 hours from Perth
1.4 hours from Margaret RIver
2.5 hours from Albany.
40 minutes form Nannup
23 minutes from Balingup
30 minutes from Manjimup
50 minutes from Pemberton
From Wheatbelt towns like Kojonup, it's 1 hour and 16mins.
Katanning to Bridgetown it's 1 hour and 41 minutes.
From Abany it's 2 hours and 45 minutes.
From Collie it's 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Flights into Busselton Airport:
For Melbournians and East Coasters flying into Busselton Airport, wanting a "Tree Change" wedding, Marisa can even help you with airport transfers or you can hire a car in Busselton and drive to you destination!
Travelling to the historical town of Bridgetown:
Marisa checks her enquiries everyday. Hit Marisa up in the enquiry section.
Exclusive Access to private properties!
I'm Your Elopement Micro-wedding Specialist Gal in South West WA!
Blackwood Valley Southern Forests tree change & countryside!
Bridgetown, Greenbushes, Nannup, Balingup, Manjimup, Pemberton,
Boyup Brook, Walpole, Denmark, Mount Barker etc
* Assistance in the preparation and lodgement of all legal documents
★ Planning sessions as required
★ Preparation of a personalised ceremony
★ Presentation Wedding Certificate and copy of your ceremony
Marisa De Vattimo
Celebrant & Elopements