Situated in Western Australia's Bridgetown, Marisa De Vattimo is a fun, hardworking celebrant with a background as a professional vocalist and vocal coach, making her one very exciting and entertaining professional. Marisa - short for Mary Louise - uses her experience in performance to provide memorable wedding ceremonies, and can sing your choice of song during the proceedings - whether that’s a sweet love song or upbeat number.
Experienced in front of crowds and a confident public speaker, Marisa - founder of Married by Marisa - is excellent at officiating ceremonies in an engaging and captivating manner, ensuring your guests are enthralled by your custom ceremony. Indeed, Marisa thoroughly enjoys crafting beautiful, bespoke ceremonies full of special rituals, readings, love declarations, and charming anecdotes, which she will put together using the details you share with her over a nice cup of coffee.
What you’ll love about working with Married by Marisa for your Western Australia wedding:
- The personalised ceremony. Marisa will meet with you for your ‘get to know each other’ chat, then use the fun stories and personal details she’s learned to write you a custom wedding ceremony.
- The great price. Marisa offers her fantastic celebrant services for as little as $450, with prices heading upwards from there.
- The option for a song. With a background in performance, Marisa can offer a service many other celebrants can’t: a romantic love song of your choice performed live - if you wish, that is.
Highlights of working with Married by Marisa:
- Crafts personal, bespoke wedding ceremonies
- Background as a professional vocalist and vocal coach
- Well-priced celebrant services that start from $450
- Will eliminate stress and guide you through the process