If you’re looking for an exquisite country oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the city, you’ll love what The Kooralbyn Valley has to offer. Just 80 minutes from the gorgeous Gold Coast hinterland, this tranquil venue boasts magical indoor and outdoor wedding settings, unique, rustic architecture, lavish facilities, and awe-inspiring views. Specialising in rustic weddings, you can expect nothing less than the perfect blend of fairytale glamour and rugged country charm.
With over 100 luxe onsite hotel suites, pampering activities, including a day spa, and various delicious menu options, you and your guests won’t want to leave! If an elegant outdoor gazebo ceremony followed by a fairy-lit reception and irresistible overnight stays sounds like a wedding dream, you’ve come to the right place. With the help of Kooralbyn’s dedicated, passionate team, your wedding day will be better than ever imagined.
“The Kooralbyn Valley went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we wanted it to be. Nothing was too hard, and if I had a question or inquiry, they got back to me with an answer straight away. We could not have been happier with the setup of the venue! The arbour for our ceremony was beautiful. The buffet food at the reception was delicious, and all of our guests raved about it! The presidential suite is so beautiful and spacious. There are so many amazing photo opportunities on the grounds, and we have incredible photos to show for it. I would highly recommend The Kooralbyn Valley because they make a bride's dreams come true.” — Kelly A.
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Kooralbyn Valley Queensland:
- Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings. The Kooralbyn Valley offers couples several gorgeous ceremony and reception settings for varying tastes and styles. The glistening lakes and rolling hills make for a picture-perfect backdrop. The gazebo and adjoining veranda are perfect for an intimate, ambient ceremony against the scenic surroundings. The glamorous, spacious indoor ballroom is the epitome of decadence, as the all-weather alfresco area screams rustic charm. From beautiful dancefloors under the stars to sweeping, manicured fairways, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Luxurious onsite accommodation. What’s more convenient than luxurious onsite accommodation? At The Kooralbyn Valley, you and your guests can kick back and relax after your big day of festivities and indulge in the spectacular onsite facilities available to you. From elegant pools and day spas to private balconies and uninterrupted views, The Kooralbyn Valley know how to ensure optimal comfort, relaxation, and fun!
- Endless breathtaking photo opportunities. If unique, elegant wedding photographs are at the top of your priority list, you’ve come to the right place! The stunning rolling hills, horse stables, chic architecture, twinkling lakes, rustic features, and of course, the sweeping natural bushland all lend themselves to spectacular imagery. The only limitation is your imagination.
What The Kooralbyn Valley Queensland weddings are like:
- Gorgeous, rustic wedding venue in the heart of the Scenic Rim
- Idyllic indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Luxurious onsite accommodation and activities
- Comprehensive wedding packages, including fireworks
- Delicious menu options
- In-house celebrant
- Endless breathtaking photo opportunities
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at The Kooralbyn Valley Queensland?
The Kooralbyn Valley can accommodate up to 300 guests for a unique, rustic wedding experience.