If you’re on the hunt for a modern wedding venue in Fortitude Valley that’s brimming with refined elegance and undeniable sophistication, Bisou Bisou should be at the top of your list. This glam French restaurant is housed within Brisbane’s luxurious Hotel X, a stylish five-star boutique hotel located just minutes from Howard Smith Wharves.
With its versatile floorplan and neutral colour palette, Bisou Bisou lends itself to an array of wedding themes. Host a decadent multi-course dinner and treat your guests to the finest French fare or keep things a little more casual with a glamorous cocktail reception, complete with delicious roaming canapés.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Bisou Bisou Brisbane wedding:
- The elegant, modern interiors. From the moment you arrive, you’ll fall in love with the luxurious interiors of Bisou XYZ — Bizou Bizou’s fabulously versatile reception room. This adaptable, modern space can be styled beautifully to suit any wedding theme and features a spacious outdoor terrace overlooking Brisbane’s bustling Brunswick Street.
- The fine-dining menus. One of the things your guests will remember most about your wedding is the food, and at Bisou Bisou, they won’t be disappointed. Whether you’re planning to have delicious roaming canapés or a more indulgent fine dining experience, the delectable French-inspired menus at Bisou Bisou are guaranteed to impress.
- The onsite accommodation. The convenience of hosting your wedding at a luxurious five-star hotel is second to none, with everything you need for an unforgettable experience under one roof. What's more, when you choose Bisou Bisou for your wedding, you’ll receive a complimentary overnight stay in a King Room at Hotel X.
What Bisou Bisou Brisbane weddings are like:
- Glamorous French restaurant wedding venue in Brisbane’s trendy Hotel X
- Modern reception space with a neutral colour palette and flexible floorplans
- Bespoke wedding packages starting from $140 per person
- Delicious French-inspired menus crafted by Bisou Bisou’s talented head chef
- Complimentary overnight stay at Hotel X for the wedding couple
- Onsite accommodation and parking for wedding guests
Does Bisou Bisou offer menu tastings?
Yes, once your deposit has been paid, you and your partner are invited to dine at Bisou Bisou for a complimentary lunch or dinner. This dining experience allows Bisou Bisou to showcase the award-winning hospitality, quality of service, and the style of food and beverages that can be served at your wedding reception.
How late can weddings at Bisou Bisou Brisbane end?
Weddings at Bisou Bisou must end by midnight.