Royal on the Park's stunning location, history and reputation make it one of Brisbane’s most in-demand wedding venues. Perfectly situated the Brisbane CBD, this stately hotel is opposite the City Botanic Gardens allowing for gorgeous ceremonies as well as receptions. Unparalleled client care is a cornerstone of Royal on the Park's ethos; enquire to put plans for your dream wedding in motion!
Exchange vows in the City Botanic Gardens with packages available through the hotel. Your reception will seamlessly flow on from your outdoor ceremony with mere metres to travel.
Royal on the Park can accommodate weddings of all sizes with polish and flair. Select from the intimate Walnut Restaurant or the grand Sir Charles Kingsford Smith Ballroom for a breathtaking indoor reception. Should you be seeking a whimsical and elegant space for your celebration, the Southern Cross Pavilion offers a pitched fairy-lit ceiling, chandeliers, and white draping.
Allow Royal on the Park’s dedicated wedding coordination team to guide you in selecting a package for your wedding’s needs. You’ll love generous inclusions such as wedding night accommodation and personalised menu cards. Each package includes a bridal butler for the evening of your wedding as well as a wedding coordinator to assist with your preparations.
“Royal on the Park was the best possible venue we could have chosen for our wedding! The food was divine, and the staff was the most friendly and professional we could have had to work at the wedding! The team went completely out of their way to ensure the day was amazing for EVERYONE!” – Rebecca + Nick
What weddings at Royal on the Park are like:
- Delicious dining experiences. The culinary team at Royal on the Park are renowned for their creative dishes and attention to detail. Prior to your wedding, you’ll enjoy a complimentary menu tasting to allow you to sample your selections and request changes.
- Professional and welcoming staff. The team at Royal on the Park are experienced and passionate hospitality professionals. You’ll find the service to be of the highest standard, with warm yet professional communication.
- Stunning accommodation. Your guests will be delighted with the discounted accommodation (subject to availability), allowing them to relax in style before and after your celebration. A complimentary night of accommodation for the wedding couple is also included. Together you’ll enjoy a Deluxe Park view room with a full buffet breakfast and car parking.
Highlights of working with Royal on the Park for your Brisbane wedding:
- Royal red carpet for a foyer entrance
- Bridal table theming
- Skirted cake table with silver cake knife
- Your wedding cake cut & served for dessert
- Lectern and microphone
- Dance floor
- Personalised menu cards
- Chair covers with your choice of coloured sashes (supplied by beautiful weddings)
- Your choice of centrepieces (supplied by beautiful weddings)
- Personalised seating chart
- Private area for bridal party pre-dinner drinks
“We loved the classic style and the ballroom. We loved the suite, and it was perfect for all the girls to get ready in. We loved every minute of our special day!” – Amy + Corey