“Attended a wedding hosted at the rooftop room of Rydges and the view was spectacular, could see the whole city from the room and that really made for a special night. The facilities were clean, food was good and the space was fantastic. Would love to come for another event again!” James
What you'll love about working with Rydges Hotel South Bank for your Brisbane wedding:
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony options. Wedding ceremonies at Rydges Hotel South Bank usually take place on the magical Level 12 Rooftop, which offers pristine views over the Brisbane city skyline and the Brisbane River. Meanwhile, if the weather doesn’t allow for an outdoor occasion, you might choose to host a dreamy indoor ceremony with city views.
- Multiple reception spaces. Rydges Hotel South Bank has several reception spaces to choose from. The largest, Podium Ballroom, is an impressive, expansive space that screams luxury. Opulent and plush, this world-class space is perfect for larger receptions. Meanwhile, Level 12 is a light-filled space offering unparalleled views over the Brisbane River, and moody Podium 5 is ideal for intimate occasions.
Highlights of Rydges Hotel South Bank:
- Breathtaking views over the Brisbane city skyline
- Modern, 4-star hotel with sophisticated design
- Delectable wedding menus and tasty drinks
- Dedicated event and wedding planners
- Can tailor packages to suit your budget and needs
- Deluxe accommodation options for groups
- Ceremony and reception wedding packages
- Close to transport links and shops
Wedding packages by Rydges Hotel South Bank.
Rydges Hotel South Bank offers both ceremony and reception packages, with options to suit all needs and requirements. Below are the reception packages available to select from.
- Time Stands Still - Two-Course Reception Package
- The Perfect Moment - Three-Course Reception Package
- The Promise - Buffet Reception Package
- The Big Day - Styled Reception Package
- Stars Align - Cocktail Reception Package
“This hotel has everything - location, facilities and service! Located in Southbank it's excellently positioned and within walking distance to everything. The rooms, restaurant and bar were all wonderful. The breakfast buffet had a huge range as well as an omelette station! The service from all staff from concierge before we'd walked in, front desk, wait staff and even housekeeping was always very friendly and willing. Great place to stay!” Emma