Spanning two floors, Blackbird Bar & Restaurant offers an array of stylish spaces, customisable wedding packages, and incredible service for your Brisbane wedding. Say your vows in the upstairs bar overlooking the Brisbane River and Story Bridge, then head downstairs to the main event space for a waterfront wedding reception like no other.
Aside from the spectacular riverside setting, you’ll love the light-filled and modern interiors at Blackbird Brisbane. From the intimate dining rooms to the iconic bar and dedicated event centre, each stylish space has been expertly designed to create a beautiful setting for weddings and special events. Floor-to-ceiling glass floods the main event space with natural light while showcasing uninterrupted views of the Brisbane River, Story Bridge, and Kangaroo Cliffs.
“Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! We can’t thank the entire team at Blackbird Brisbane enough. Everybody commented on how amazing the venue, food and waitstaff were. Kelvin and I completely agree. The food was perfect, the venue was beautiful, and the waitstaff were so attentive and on the ball. All in all, a perfect night!” — Rita & Kelvin.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Blackbird Brisbane wedding:
- The stylish wedding spaces. Depending on your guest numbers, opt to host your wedding in Blackbird’s stunning ground floor event space overlooking the Brisbane River. Alternatively, the iconic bar and private dining rooms offer the perfect setting for more intimate wedding celebrations.
- The stunning waterfront setting. Blackbird’s unrivalled location means your wedding celebrations will take place against a breathtaking backdrop of the Brisbane River, with 180-degree views spanning from the Story Bridge to the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. This stunning wedding venue really comes to life as night falls and Brisbane’s city lights twinkle in the distance.
- The bespoke wedding packages. Whether you’re envisioning a decadent multi-course seated dinner, a shared feasting menu, or a more casual cocktail-style affair, Blackbird Brisbane will have a wedding package to suit. Their dedicated wedding team will work closely with you to curate a bespoke package that suits your vision and budget.
What Blackbird Bar & Restaurant Brisbane weddings are like:
- Unrivalled waterfront location overlooking the Brisbane River
- An array of stylish event spaces ranging from intimate to grand
- Luxurious, light-filled interiors with modern styling
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to assist with planning
- Bespoke wedding packages with plenty of menu options
Can I host my ceremony at Blackbird Brisbane?
Absolutely! Blackbird Bar & Restaurant is an all-inclusive wedding venue, with ceremonies taking place upstairs in the iconic bar area overlooking the Brisbane River and Story Bridge. Prices for ceremonies at Blackbird start from $1000, depending on your requirements.
Is there parking at Blackbird Brisbane for wedding guests?
Yes, Blackbird offers discounted undercover car parking in partnership with Wilsons Carpark on Eagle Street.
How late can weddings end at Blackbird Bar & Restaurant Brisbane weddings?
Weddings at Blackbird Brisbane must end by midnight.
“Blackbird was the most amazing venue we could have chosen for our wedding. From the accommodating staff who worked tirelessly to meet our every need through to the jaw-droppingly beautiful venue overlooking the Brisbane River and Story Bridge — this venue took our breath away.” — Maja & Boris.