If you’re on the hunt for a unique venue to host a romantic garden wedding near Brisbane, Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens is a fabulous choice. This family-owned property has it all and more, including two ceremony location options, a rustic treetop venue, and an elegant garden marquee. From a beautiful old jacaranda tree to an idyllic waterfall, there are endless backdrops for your wedding photography at Bundaleer Gardens.
There’s little wonder why Bundaleer was voted ‘Number 1 Wedding venue in Queensland’ at the ABIA Awards. These awards, along with the 60+ glowing five-star reviews received here on Easy Weddings, are a testament to the team’s passion for creating unforgettable weddings at Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens. They will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding at Bundaleer is seamless, stress-free, and memorable.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your wedding at Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens:
- The tropical setting. Couples gravitate towards Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens for its picturesque surroundings and beautiful scenery. Your wedding celebrations here will take place amidst sprawling rainforest gardens, trickling waterfalls, and meandering creeks.
- The ceremony and reception options. Whether you’re envisioning an elegant reception in a grand marquee or an alfresco affair surrounded by lush tropical greenery, Bundaleer Gardens will have a stunning space to suit. And for the ceremony, say your vows beneath a beautiful jacaranda tree or on the property’s tranquil waterfall deck.
- The bespoke wedding packages. Bundaleer’s Classic Wedding Package is jam-packed with carefully considered inclusions to ensure your wedding experience is stress-free and seamless. From dedicated event managers and experienced waitstaff to elegant decor and furniture items, you’ll be blown away by the generous inclusions.
“Bundaleer was the PERFECT venue for our romantic rainforest wedding. The staff went above and beyond to cater to our every need, and the venue was simply amazing. Sasha was amazing to make all of our requests happen, and the food was incredible. Can't recommend these guys highly enough!” - Rebecca M.
Choose from 2 ceremony locations at Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens:
- The Jacaranda Tree. What could be more romantic than a garden wedding ceremony beneath a beautiful old jacaranda tree? This ceremony option is followed by a beautiful reception in the marquee at Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens.
- The Waterfall Deck. Say your vows on the idyllic Waterfall Deck, surrounded by lush gardens and soothing sounds of falling water. Your ceremony will be followed by a reception in the rustic Treetops Room.
Choose from 3 reception locations at Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens:
- The Marquee. Bundaleer’s stunning silk-lined marquee is the perfect space for an elegant wedding reception, with room to accommodate 50-200 guests. This purpose-built marquee has a whimsical and romantic ambience, with soft white draping, twinkling fairy lights, and stunning chandeliers.
- Treetops Room. The Treetops Room offers a warm and rustic setting for wedding receptions of 30-210 guests, with timber beams, fairy lights, chandeliers, and floor-to-ceiling windows. The Treetops Room overlooks the creek and opens out onto a beautiful lawn area, creating an open and inviting space for you and your guests to enjoy.
- Alfresco. If you’d prefer to have a relaxed reception lunch outside amidst the rainforest scenery, this is the perfect option for you. From buffet-style lunches to high tea menus, the team at Bundaleer can tailor an alfresco reception package to suit your needs.
How much does a wedding at Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens cost?
The set venue hire fee is $1950, and the menu packages start at $89 per person.
What’s the food like at Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens?
Expect decadent dishes and customisable wedding menus by Bundaleer’s talented in-house chef. Options include seated two and three-course menus, hot and cold cocktail-style canapés, bountiful buffets, and gourmet barbecues.
Do you allow BYO beverages?
Yes! Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens is currently a BYO licenced venue for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. They charge a $17.50 per head corkage fee to cover your full bar setup, which includes fully trained RSA staff, refrigerators, ice, and water.
Can I have just my ceremony at Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens?
Absolutely, Bundaleer Gardens’ ceremony only package is $1750 and includes 32 white Americana chairs, a red carpet, a signing table, and white pillars with a topiary tree. If you’re worried about inclement weather, Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens has a backup wet weather ceremony option on their undercover deck. Please note that there is limited availability for ceremonies at the gardens, and the price is for a maximum of 50 guests.
“Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens is an amazing venue with a great team! From the moment we booked right through to our wedding day, they were so easy to deal with (especially Sasha). We were provided with tips and advice to ensure we had everything organised we needed to. Our day ran smoothly, and the food was great! If we could do it all over again, we would not hesitate to choose this venue again highly recommended.” - Charlotte G.