Rainforest Gardens is the ultimate destination for a premier outdoor garden wedding and accommodation venue. This secluded wonderland, just 40 minutes from Brisbane's CBD and 45 minutes from the Gold Coast, offers exceptional service in an intimate setting. Discover breathtaking photo opportunities, all-inclusive packages, and world-class accommodation at Rainforest Gardens.
As you enter Rainforest Gardens, you will be amazed by the incredible scenery and views sweeping the coastline of Moreton Bay, complimented by the fresh, crisp mountain air. Capture your wedding day framed by century-old trees, lush gardens, and exotic flora and fauna. The fairy-tale lakes and magical waterfalls radiate a sense of tranquility, peace, and unrivalled romance.
Rainforest Gardens offers exclusive access to its exquisite paradise for your wedding. Guests can immerse themselves in the surroundings in the luxury chalet accommodation. The property stretches to the top of the mountain, with dense bushland home to furry friends including wallabies, koalas, possums, and beautiful bird life.
“We couldn't be happier with how the day turned out; it was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious, and the flowers were better than I could have imagined! Everyone couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and the amazing food. This venue has everything you need and they are beyond helpful throughout the whole process. Such a fantastic team to work with for planning a wedding. Thank you again so much.” – Samantha + Michael
What weddings at Rainforest Gardens are like:
- Delicious dining. Rainforest Gardens' food offering is catered exclusively by Private Chefs of Brisbane. The menu includes fresh, mouth-watering, and hearty food that is sure to leave your guests talking. Choose between a number of different options, including an alternate drop menu with entreé and main, a buffet style, or even the Pizza and Pasta menu.
- The stunning rainforest surrounds are perfect for romantic wedding photography. The Amphitheatre garden, nestled amongst the palms, provides seating for up to 130 guests, with a professional built-in sound system and wireless microphone. The Pavilion, constructed in 2015, is an open-air, undercover space, purpose-built for wedding receptions and functions. Complete with fans, heaters, sound system, and bar, it offers exposed roof beams and stunning views of Coochiemudlo Island, Macleay Island, and Stradbroke Island.
- Luxury chalet accommodation. The property features four unique luxury chalets, constructed in 2020, adjacent to the forty-year-old hoop pine forest. The chalets offer a luxurious queen bed, large ensuite bathroom with expansive views to the rainforest and gardens, large balcony with outdoor seating and views to Moreton Bay, kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee pod machine and fridge, as well as reverse cycle air conditioning and a romantic wood fireplace.
Highlights of your wedding at Rainforest Gardens:
- Available for all-inclusive wedding experiences
- Available for ceremony-only hire
- Available for elopements and micro weddings
- 60 to 150 guests
- All dietary requirements catered to
- House beverage menu
- In-house catering
- Undercover pavilion for wet weather option
- Gas heaters provided
- On-site parking for 50 cars
How do I build my Rainforest Gardens package?
Rainforest Gardens offer a versatile and customisable wedding experience where you can tailor your wedding package to suit your celebration.
1. Choose from their Platinum, Silver, Bronze, or Cocktail package.
2. Add a beverage package.
3. Add your venue hire fee.
4. Add your stylist package (if applicable).
5. Add the finishing touches from Rainforest Gardens' list of optional extras.
"This venue is breathtaking. It was the only venue my partner and I saw when planning our wedding, and we instantly fell in love with it. The gardens, ponds, views, alpacas, ducks, and other wildlife all made it so special. Not only that, the staff are professional, easy to communicate with, and also lots of fun! Our guests all commented on how much they loved the venue, and if I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing. Do yourself a favour and check them out!" — Kirsty H.
I am the Venue Manager here at Rainforest Gardens, as well as a Wedding Coordinator & Stylist. I have been working at the venue since our reopening in 2015, so have worked with countless couples to create their dream wedding day. I was married at the venue in 2019 and couldn't imagine having celebrated our day anywhere else. I have a love of gardening, animals, the outdoors, and a flair for creativity & design; it's my absolute favourite thing to see a wedding come to life!
Mrs Adeline T