Nestled amid ten acres of lush greenery in the beautiful Gold Coast hinterland, Coolibah Downs Private Estate offers a magical setting for garden weddings. This sprawling estate has everything you need for an unforgettable wedding experience, including a charming stone chapel, multiple outdoor ceremony locations, a gorgeous open-air marquee, onsite accommodation & endless photo opportunities.
If you’re on the hunt for a private estate wedding venue near the Gold Coast, Coolibah Downs is a wonderful choice. This all-in-one venue is a popular choice for destination weddings in Queensland, with everything you need for an incredible experience in one place. Your guests will no doubt be talking about Coolibah Downs’ magical rainforest setting long after your wedding is over.
As well as its spectacular hinterland setting, Coolibah Downs Private Estate also boasts multiple garden ceremony locations, a charming antique stone chapel, onsite accommodation in the homestead, and endless photo opportunities on the sprawling 10-acre estate. Say your vows outdoors against a backdrop of stunning hinterland scenery, then enjoy an unforgettable wedding reception in the estate’s elegant silk lined garden marquee.
“Coolibah Downs Private Estate was my dream wedding venue! The chapel is stunning! The grounds and gardens are gorgeous, and the marquee was like a fairytale all lit up at night! I am so glad I had Coolibah Downs as my wedding venue. All of the guests complimented us on how beautiful it was. The staff were fantastic as well!” - Amy A.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Coolibah Downs Private Estate wedding:
- The picturesque hinterland setting. Situated amidst lush rainforest scenery in the Gold Coast hinterland, Coolibah Downs Private Estate offers a picture-perfect setting for your wedding celebrations. From the minute you arrive at this secluded retreat, you’ll fall in love with its idyllic gardens and tranquil surroundings.
- The gorgeous ceremony locations. Boasting ten acres of picturesque gardens, Coolibah Downs has plenty of beautiful sites for your outdoor ceremony, including the sprawling Croquet Lawn, the Love Tree, the Lily Pond, and the Garden Gazebo. There’s also a gorgeous antique stone chapel for more traditional weddings at the estate.
- The open-air garden marquee. Coolibah Downs’ stunning silk lined marquee offers a magical setting for elegant wedding receptions overlooking the estate’s beautiful gardens. This open and light-filled space boasts soft white silk draping, twinkling fairy lights, and vintage crystal chandeliers.
What Coolibah Downs Private Estate weddings are like:
- 10-acre private property in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Picturesque gardens for outdoor wedding ceremonies
- Charming non-denominational stone wedding chapel
- Stunning silk lined garden marquee for elegant receptions
- Experienced in-house wedding planning team
- Bespoke wedding packages and exceptional menu options
- Boutique onsite accommodation for up to 14 guests
Are there any hotels near Coolibah Downs Private Estate for wedding guests?
The three-bedroom homestead at Coolibah Downs Estate can accommodate up to six guests, and the barn can accommodate four guests. Other hotels nearby include:
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort, rooms starting from $120 per night
- Royal Pines Resort, rooms starting from $130 per night
“The team at Coolibah Downs were so accommodating and wonderful to work with. I was so pleased with the landscape and surroundings, decorations, and food and beverages. The lush gardens, patio, swing and bridge were all beautiful places for pictures, and it was so romantic. I am so happy I chose Coolibah Downs as my wedding venue. Thank you to the whole team from the bottom of our hearts.” - Jessica W.