Whether you’re planning a lavish reception dinner or a more intimate ceremony with your nearest and dearest, W Brisbane’s modern event spaces can be tailored to suit your exact vision. The hotel’s chic modern interiors elevate the luxe feel of their event spaces while panoramic river views create a stunning backdrop for inner-city Brisbane weddings.
A dedicated Wedding Curator will be on-hand to ensure every moment of your W Brisbane wedding unfolds effortlessly, while expert catering staff at the hotel’s on-site restaurants create mouth-watering food menus. W Brisbane’s Three Blue Ducks riverside restaurant is the perfect setting for your rehearsal dinner, with a modern Australian menu and inviting alfresco vibe.
This 5-star hotel wedding venue houses 312 stylish guest rooms, with modern amenities, custom furnishings, and funky decor. We recommend booking one of the ultra-luxurious suites at W Brisbane on the eve of your wedding so you can relax and enjoy some room service or head to the AWAY Spa for a signature treatment.
As well as the abundance of nearby wedding photography locations on Brisbane’s South Bank, the design-led interiors of W Brisbane form a truly unique backdrop for your wedding day photoshoot. Setting a new standard for hotel luxury, W Hotels are renowned for their contemporary style, bold designs, custom-made furnishings, and funky interiors.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your W Brisbane Hotel wedding:
- The views. Perfectly placed on the banks of the iconic Brisbane River, W Brisbane boasts panoramic views of the river and city skyline. Floor-to-ceiling windows feature throughout the hotel, creating a dazzling backdrop for glamorous inner-city weddings.
- The venue options. W Brisbane’s wedding venues provide a range of room options, with spaces to suit large receptions and intimate ceremonies. No matter which space you choose for your wedding, you’ll love the luxe modern interiors and city views.
- The Brisbane CBD location. This 5-star hotel wedding venue is located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, within walking distance of Brisbane’s Botanic Gardens, South Bank, Brisbane City Hall, and Old Government House. Brisbane Airport is just a 20-minute drive away, allowing easy access to the hotel for interstate wedding guests.
What W Brisbane Hotel weddings are like:
- A range of wedding venue options ranging from grand to intimate
- Dedicated in-house Wedding Curator
- Experienced culinary team
- Bold interior design with a luxe modern feel
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with Brisbane River views
- Adaptable interiors for different table and dancefloor setups
Here’s what else you need to know about W Brisbane Hotel weddings:
- W Hotel Brisbane is a pet-friendly venue
- 280 stylish guest rooms and 32 exceptional suites
- Exclusive use of your chosen wedding space
- Direct access to Brisbane’s South Bank for wedding photos
- Valet parking available
- 20-minute drive from Brisbane Airport
What is the hotel accommodation like at W Brisbane?
W Brisbane has 280 stylish guest rooms with luxe modern interiors, funky decor, and oversized windows boasting expansive views of Brisbane River. They are also fitted with incredible amenities like deep-fill metallic bathtubs, flat-screen TVs, Bowers & Wilkins Bluetooth speakers, and GHD hairdryers. The W Brisbane houses 32 spacious suites that are perfect for wedding celebrations, including the ultra-luxe Extreme WOW Penthouse Suite on level 33 of the hotel. Features of this incredible suite include panoramic vistas through floor-to-ceiling windows, customisable mood lighting, a Nespresso coffee machine, double vanities, daily valet parking, a Bang & Olufsen entertainment system, and GHD styling tools.
What are some of the nearby attractions to the W Brisbane Hotel?
- South Bank
- Brisbane City Botanic Gardens
- Old Government House
- Streets Beach
- Brisbane City Hall
- Wheel of Brisbane
is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates