Victoria Park is proud to have received the 2021 Runner-Up award for Queensland's Best Reception Venue and to be a finalist in Queensland's Best Ceremony Venue at the ABIA Queensland Wedding Industry Awards.
Victoria Park Wedding Venues offer:
- Five stunning ceremony & reception wedding venues
- Breathtaking city views and parkland ambience
- All rooms feature private outdoor venue decks and in-room marble bars
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Dedicated event supervisor on your wedding day
- Free on-site parking for all guests
- A/V included in our wedding packages
- Standard centrepieces & linen included
Whether you are after a traditional and formal wedding affair under sparkling chandeliers and city lights, or a classic and contemporary sit-down reception, Victoria Park has the perfect setting to create beautiful and lasting memories for you and your guests.
All-in-one Wedding Location
At Victoria Park, you can hold your ceremony on the picturesque balcony of your chosen reception venue. Alternatively, you can hire our outdoor garden ceremony space, "The Courtyard". Between ceremony and reception, take bridal photos around our stunning garden grounds. For your guests there is an on-site Bistro they can relax at while you are getting your photos taken. *Please note, we only offer ceremonies for couples that are also having their Reception at Victoria Park.
Our wedding team is on-site from Tuesday to Saturday for meetings & wedding site inspections and would love to meet you. Make an appointment today.