Situated in the beautiful natural bushland in Brisbane’s hinterland, Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard is a scenic wedding location like no other. Surrounded by 20 hectares of untouched wilderness, the panoramic view of the Glasshouse Mountains and the Moreton Bay Islands is totally unique. The mountain venue features a ceremony pavilion and an enchanting ballroom.
Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard is a gorgeous destination wedding venue located just outside Brisbane. With views over mountains, valleys and Lake Samsonvale, it’s an idyllic wedding venue that your wedding photographer will enjoy capturing from every angle. From your garden ceremony to the last dance in the Serenity Room, it's a surreal setting to say ‘I Do’.
If you’re looking for elegance and natural beauty on your wedding day, look no further than Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard. It has everything you need to host a flawless occasion. Complete with a dedicated Wedding Coordinator, 4-star hotel bedrooms, a garden ceremony spot and a chic ballroom to style your way, it’s an idyllic setting to create lasting memories.
After your outdoor wedding ceremony by the ornamental pavilion, the Serenity Room is the dedicated reception space that’s suitable for seated or standing receptions. You can enjoy a banquet, grazing platters or cocktails beneath the sparkling fairy lights, then retreat to the luxurious 51 bedrooms, each with private balconies and unrivalled views.
Top three things you’ll love about your Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard wedding:
- The Ballroom. A spacious, sophisticated room with whitewashed walls, mirrors and fairy lights. It overlooks the manicured gardens and provides a divine reception space.
- Dedicated Team. Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard has an in-house Wedding Coordinator with the experience and know-how to create an unmissable wedding day.
- The Location. Overlooking the Glasshouse Mountains, Moreton Bay Islands and Lake Samsonvale, Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard celebrates its natural scenery.
The ceremony and reception options at Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard:
- Ceremony Pavilion. Outdoor ceremonies take place here, overlooking the mountain scenery and pristine gardens. It’s a picturesque spot to exchange your wedding vows.
- Serenity Gardens. After the ceremony, you are welcome to have your reception on the lawns. Waiting staff will serve crisp glasses of champagne and canapes before dinner.
- Serenity Room. The primary ballroom reception space for cocktail hour or sit-down banquets. It’s a blank canvas awaiting your creativity (110 seated, 130 standing).
What the Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard wedding spaces are like:
- Experienced in-house Wedding Coordinator
- Open-plan layouts with a variety of setups available
- Romantic fairy lights, white linen and candle centrepieces
- Beautiful wraparound mountain, vineyard and lake views
- Whitewashed interiors that you can theme to your style
- Ceremony, reception and photo opportunities all in one place
Here’s what else you need to know about Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard weddings:
- Delicious gourmet produce from the gardens
- Purpose-built pavilion for wedding ceremonies
- A 35-minute drive from Brisbane CBD
- Exclusive use of your chosen wedding spaces
- Stephanies Mountain Spa for pre-wedding pampering
- Discounted hotel rooms for wedding guests
What’s included in the Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard wedding package?
The wedding package includes a professional Function Supervisor, a dedicated Wedding Coordinator, venue hire, white Americana style seating, a red carpet aisle runner, a clothed registration table, fairy lights, round tables, white table linen, candle centrepieces, chair covers, cake and gift tables, an easel for your guest list, a wishing well, dancefloor, lectern, microphone and a two- or three-course meal. You’ll also receive complimentary accommodation in the Bridal Lodge, with champagne, breakfast and late checkout.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard?
- Clear Mountain Conservation Park
- Stephanies Mountain Spa
- Lake Samsonvale
- Brisbane CBD
Is Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard a nice place for a wedding?
Yes. Clear Mountain Lodge Spa & Vineyard has epic views, elegant reception rooms and a garden ceremony location. It’s an all in one wedding destination where you can exchange your vows, dance the night away and wake up refreshed in the luxury hotel suites. This mountain wedding venue is a tranquil, authentic and romantic setting to start your next married chapter.
I have worked at Clear Mountain Lodge, Vineyard & Spa for over 5 years, and am passionate about our beautiful property and helping you to create memories that you’ll carry for a lifetime. Planning my wedding for July next year, I understand the ins and outs of planning a wedding and have a keen eye for detail.
Madison & I, our other wedding coordinator, are here to help and support you every step of the way and to deliver the wedding day of your dreams.
Miss Tylah Hall