If you’re searching for a unique hotel wedding venue with lavish interiors and bold design choices, The Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane is for you. Housed within a heritage 1920s building, this funky boutique hotel is home to four glamorous event spaces, ranging from the intimate Foxtrot Room to the spacious Charleston Ballroom.
A nod to the Roaring Twenties, The Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane features rich colour palettes, detailed wallpaper, eclectic artworks, velvet furnishings, and herringbone floors, making you feel as though you’re are stepping into a glamorous Parisian salon. As well as the decor, you’ll love the luxurious accommodation options and opulent event spaces at this fabulous boutique hotel.
The Charleston Room at The Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane is a flexible, pillarless ballroom that can be divided into three smaller areas depending on your guest numbers. This inviting room can accommodate up to 80 guests seated on round tables or 120 guests for lavish cocktail receptions. If an intimate soiree in a private dining room is more your style, opt for The Parlour or The Foxtrot Room.
The Inchcolm by Ovolo Wedding Package includes the following:
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Three-course dinner
- Wedding cake served after dinner/with dessert
- One night complimentary accommodation for the happy couple in a City View Loft Suite or Thomson Suite
- In-room audiovisual facilities
- Banquet tables and chairs
- A5 printed menus
- Placement of name cards and favours
“Ovolo Inchcolm is the best hotel for wedding events. Super accommodating, beautiful hotel with beautiful and unique hotel rooms - truly boutique! And all the staff were so attentive and truly made our stay special in both little and big ways! Highly recommend it, and I hope to book again with Ovolo Inchcolm!” - Caryl Q.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your The Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane wedding:
- The glamorous event spaces. Whether you’re planning an intimate reception dinner with your closest loved ones or a lavish cocktail celebration, The Inchcolm by Ovolo will have a sophisticated event space to suit. The Charleston Room is a pillarless Art Deco-inspired ballroom that’s ideal for larger weddings, while The Parlour and The Foxtrot Room are perfect for more intimate celebrations.
- The boutique accommodation. What could be more convenient than retiring to a stylish suite at the end of your wedding night? This is all part of the experience when hosting your wedding at a luxurious boutique hotel. The Inchcolm by Ovolo's classic wedding package even includes one night’s complimentary accommodation for the wedding couple in a gorgeous City View Loft Suite or Thomson Suite.
- The bespoke wedding packages. The Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane's carefully curated wedding packages and innovative catering menus are guaranteed to impress. For a stress-free and seamless experience, every Ovolo wedding includes room hire, service and wait staff, creative catering options, venue styling, and the all-important bridal suite.
What The Inchcolm by Ovolo weddings are like:
- Stylish boutique hotel with Art Deco-inspired interiors
- Four glamorous event spaces for sophisticated weddings
- Bespoke wedding packages including cocktail and sit-down
- 50 luxurious guest suites with modern amenities
- Creative catering menus and delicious cocktails
- Exclusive venue hire available
- 20-minute drive from Brisbane Airport
What does a wedding at The Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane cost?
The Inchcolm’s carefully curated wedding packages range in price from $90 per person to $130 per person.
What is the hotel accommodation like at The Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane?
The Inchcolm has 50 exquisitely appointed guest suites, boasting stylish decor with elegant vintage touches. Each room features a super comfy king or queen bed, Apple TV, a walk-in shower, and complimentary high-speed WiFi.
What are some of the nearby attractions to The Inchcolm by Ovolo Brisbane?
- Roma Street Parklands
- Brisbane City
- South Bank
- Museum of Brisbane
“The Inchcolm is decorated amazingly with fabulous facilities, the staff are welcoming and attentive, and the whole stay was perfect. Our upgraded room (loft) was spacious, comfortable and had everything we needed! The staff went above and beyond, and communication was easy.” - Erin J.