Situated in rural Mudgee - in NSW’s breathtaking countryside - is the exceptional Yurali House. This picturesque, rustic DIY wedding venue is perfect for relaxed ceremonies and receptions, with the space able to accommodate up to 100 guests. You’ll love having the creative freedom to dress the space up or down, depending on your wedding theme and styling preferences. Its stunning views and breathtaking natural beauty mean that any theme fits! How about boho styling? Or leaning into the country theme with native flora in your bouquets and arbour arrangements? Whatever your decision, you’ll enjoy putting your personal touches on this stunning, outdoor wedding space.
In addition to styling, you’ll have the freedom to bring in your preferred caterer and suppliers of choice! You might like to hire a long banquet table and set it up under a sailcloth marquee for a night of mulled wine and a shared feast. Or how about bringing in a food truck to supply delicious culinary delights for your loved ones? The possibilities are endless! At Yurali House you can personalise your wedding so it's exactly what you had envisioned - you won’t need to compromise on a thing!
“The native gardens, rustic hay sheds, eucalyptus trees, orchards and vines provide endless opportunities to let your creativity, personality and style run wild, and with the flexibility to hire a marquee and provide your preferred caterers and suppliers, there really are no limits to what your wedding can can be.” Yurali House
What you can expect when working with Yurali House for your wedding:
- Gorgeous blank canvas. Yurali House is a perfect wedding venue if you’re wanting the freedom to design your wedding as you see fit. While the owners of this 65-acre property provide the delightfully rustic setting, it’s up to you to design and style it so it’s uniquely yours - and let’s be honest, that’s half the fun! So whether you imagined a chic affair under the stars or a laidback, relaxed reception with great food and delicious wine, you can make it happen at Yurali House.
- Country setting. Your dream country wedding can become a reality at Yurali House! This really is an ideal venue if you’re on the hunt for a stunning rural destination for your wedding. With grassy fields complete with kangaroos, a rustic hay shed, cows on the expansive property, beautiful native gum trees, and fresh country air, this space is perfect for countryside weddings.
- Ability to choose suppliers. Well, this is certainly a highlight! At Yurali House, you won’t be restricted to the venue’s preferred or partner suppliers - you'll be able to bring in your own caterer (how about a Mexican food truck?) and drinks. Might we suggest some cocktails, apple cider, and stargazing? Sounds heavenly to us!
- Stunning views. Yurali House sure is a stunner! This breathtaking venue is surrounded by orchards, vines, gum trees, and native gardens - not to mention it offers uninterrupted views of the Mudgee countryside and Mount Frome. Talk about impressive...
- Ceremony and reception. There are numerous relaxing and scenic locations on this property to say ‘I do’. Why not marry your beloved overlooking the native beauty of the area? There are plenty of towering trees to provide a great backdrop to your ceremony and those all-important wedding photos!
Here’s what else you need to know about Yurali House.
- Capacity. You’ll be delighted to know that 100 of your loved ones can attend your wedding at Yurali House - be it seated or cocktail-style.
- On-site accommodation. Yurali House offers on-site accommodation for up to 10 guests across five spacious rooms. Your bridal party will love staying here with you, and there’s plenty of room for wedding day preparations - including space for hair and makeup artists to set up.
- Exclusive use. When you book your wedding at Yurali House you’ll have complete privacy and exclusive use of the property on your wedding day. That’s right - no passersby stumbling on your ceremony, no other wedding to distract the owners, and you’ll have access to the on-site accommodation.
- Relaxing atmosphere. The vibe at Yurali House is very laidback and relaxed - perhaps it has something to do with the countryside setting! Your wedding guests will love the ‘escape from the city’, country getaway feel and, of course, the nearby wineries.
How would you describe your wedding venue to someone who hasn’t seen it?
Yurali House is a dream country wedding destination. It boasts expansive views of the Mudgee countryside and Mount Frome, while native flora surrounds the 65-acre, rustic property - this includes eucalyptus trees, it’s the picture of Australian beauty. Kangaroos and cows are often seen on the property, while the house itself is modern and leans into the country theme.
What’s the on-site accommodation like?
The on-site accommodation at Yurali House sleeps up to 10 guests in five bedrooms. It’s a modern, relaxing, and charming house that’s full of personality and style. It contains a large open plan kitchen, spacious dining and lounge area, and a master bedroom with a luxurious king bed. There is also an outdoor dining area, fire pit, and BBQ facilities available.
“The girls and I had a great weekend here. The bedrooms were super comfy and the living areas full of everything you would need for a large group. The house is in a great location - in the middle of the countryside, but only 5 minutes drive from the town and loads of great wineries, bars, cafes etc. We loved the cows and kangaroos too! Would definitely stay again, and will recommend to others!” Georgie