Located in the heart of Pokolbin with visually spectacular locations, Bimbadgen Palmers Lane is the perfect backdrop for a country wedding. Celebrate with award-winning cuisine prepared by Esca Bimbadgen Restaurant, world-class Bimbadgen wines, and, of course, your closest family and friends. At Bimbadgen Palmers Lane, you'll experience ultimate privacy and tranquillity on your wedding day.
Located on Palmers Lane, the property features panoramic views of the mountain ranges that will take your breath away. With a choice of ceremony sites, including a romantic hilltop, the pontoon or the lush grapevines, you can exchange your vows in the perfect setting. While you explore the grounds for stunning photographs, your guests can enjoy canapes and refreshments on the lawn.
Featuring charming rural-chic accommodation dotted around the landscape, romantic ceremony and reception locations, and virtually endless picturesque spots for your wedding photos, Bimbadgen Palmers Lane offers an all-inclusive experience. In planning your wedding, your dedicated wedding coordinator will assist you in selecting the perfect menu and weekend run sheet for your unique celebration.
Explore the vineyards and wed in a romantic outdoor ceremony before dancing the night away in the marquee or reception space. With world-class dining, plus extras you'll love (a personalised cocktail station, anyone?), your guests will enjoy the uninterrupted tranquillity of the landscape with all the modern comforts for a luxurious escape.
"Amazing venue and an amazing team. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place for our wedding than Bimbadgen Palmers Lane! We were married at the mountain view two locations, and what a spectacular view. Our guests were raving about the delicious food, and all the staff on the night were fantastic. The lovely girls from the Bimbadgen functions team were so helpful the whole journey leading up to the wedding. Everyone was very organised and nothing was too much trouble. A massive thank you to the team for helping us make our day so perfect." — Kate W.
What you'll love about working with Bimbadgen Palmers Lane for your Pokolbin wedding:
- The charming reception room. Bimbadgen's dedicated reception room Features high ceilings and stunning exposed beams. This venue is ready to be transformed for your reception. Arrange for an elegant seated dinner inside, or choose to dine alfresco, with long tables overlooking the property's vineyard and lake.
- World-class dining. The award-winning team from Esca Bimbadgen Restaurant will serve a delicious feast to accompany your post-wedding celebrations. Bimbadgen Palmers Lane's easy, customisable packages make it simple to design an elegant sit-down dinner, chic canape hour, or both.
- Comfortable on-site accommodation. Indulge in the ultimate wedding weekend escape with romantic accommodation virtually amongst the vines. The property features charming cottages and homestead lodging with all the modern inclusions required for a luxurious self-contained getaway.
Highlights of working with Bimbadgen Palmers Lane for your Pokolbin wedding:
- A dedicated functions and weddings coordination team
- Your choice of ceremony and reception spaces
- Plenty of personalization options
- Complimentary Bimbadgen Wine Tasting to hand-select your wines for your wedding
- 60 White ceremony chairs
- Registry table and chairs
- Timber arbour to decorate
- Wstation for the reception
- White clothed long reception tables
- Timber dining chairs
- Table Linen, glassware, cutlery and crockery
- set up and pack down
Ceremony locations within Bimbadgen Palmers Lane:
- The Pontoon. Ideal for those seeking a lakeside ceremony, this space is closeby to the Palmers Lane Wedding Venue for a seamless transition into your reception.
- The Hilltop. Wed against a backdrop of mountains and rows of grape vines, under the shade of a gorgeous Morton Bay Fig tree.
- The Amphitheatre (at Bimbadgen Winery). A dramatic location, surrounded by 50-year-old grapevines, The Amphitheatre is perfect for a helicopter arrival.
- The Tuscan Courtyard (at Bimbadgen Winery). Perfect for a winter wedding with a romantic pergola covered with fig vines.
- By the Vines. A dreamy wine country wedding amongst rows upon rows of vines.
"The most beautiful wedding venue! With the most amazing people behind it. I had the pleasure of having my wedding here a few days ago, and it did not disappoint. The multiple ceremony locations to choose from are fantastic selling points! Being able to use the indoor and outdoor space was the best for places of the guests to mingle at their tables, dance floor or outside for some quiet. Great communication, great food and beverages and incredible views." — Alana H.
With a stunning view like Bimbadgen’s and our highly experienced and professional team, it goes without saying that your wedding will be in the best of hands! Our team of wedding coordinators are here to bring your dream wedding to life and our Executive Chef creates fresh and seasonal menus. Under the guidance of Melissa, our Wedding Executive and her dedicated restaurant team, your wedding day will be a seamless and memorable celebration as newlyweds!