If you’re looking to check off the first big-ticket item on your wedding to-do list, then you’re probably on the hunt for an enchanting wedding venue that fits your budget and coveted theme. And if New South Wales' sublime Hunter Valley wine region is your desired setting, you can’t go past Cypress Lakes Resort.
Modern and elegant, Cypress Lakes Resort is a beautiful wedding venue set on a renowned golf course - in fact, it’s lauded as one of Australia’s greatest resort courses. The venue is surrounded by native trees, and offers guests pristine views of the surrounding lush hinterland and Brokenback Mountain Range, making it a wonderful place to not only take wedding photos, but host a beautiful outdoor ceremony.
While the stunning ceremonies at Cypress Lakes Resort are undeniably lovely, the receptions at this luxurious resort are second to none - and it all comes down to this venue’s superior service and magnificent function spaces. Sophisticated and elegant, the four dazzling reception rooms available to host your celebrations are a brilliant setting for your speeches, first dance, and delectable dining experience.
Led by an executive chef with years of experience, Cypress Lakes Resort serves exquisite dishes in a variety of styles, including paddock to plate dégustations, alternate-drop plated mains, and circulating, substantial-sized canapes. These tantalising culinary delights are all thoughtfully prepared with local produce and fresh ingredients, resulting in a gourmet dining experience that leaves a lasting impression.
“My now amazing wife had the most amazing wedding experience with many thanks to our amazing wedding coordinator. From the first meeting to the big day that was last Saturday, she went above and beyond our expectations with what was entailed in a wedding ...The venue itself was laid out perfectly to what we were hoping for. The food, omg the food, massive shout out to the chefs, everyone loved it ... The accommodation was very homey which made it a very comfy experience.” Mercer
What you can expect when working with Cypress Lakes Resort for your Hunter Valley wedding:
- Gourmet culinary experience. This spectacular wedding venue takes advantage of the bountiful wine region it sits in, and offers tasty sweet and savoury dishes paired with flavoursome wine.
- Dedicated wedding planning team. Dedicated, on-site wedding planners work to create bespoke occasions for their couples, and ensure their wedding celebrations go off without a hitch - whether that’s in a grand function room for up to 800 guests or in a more intimate setting.
Highlights of working with Cypress Lakes Resort:
- 4 reception spaces to choose from
- World-class dining experiences
- Luxurious on-site accommodation
- All-inclusive wedding packages available
- Gorgeous Hunter Valley location
- Golf course said to be one of the top resort courses in Australia
- Optional pre-wedding rehearsal dinner
- Complimentary menu tasting once booking confirmed
“I highly recommend this beautiful resort for a wedding! We had our ceremony on the bodega lawn and it was the most beautiful setup. Our canapés and reception followed in the lagoon. Maddie (wedding coordinator) made our experience so amazing and our wedding day was the most beautiful and relaxing day ever!! ...Thank you to the amazing staff who worked tirelessly to ensure our day ran smoothly … Compliments to the amazing chefs who produced such awesome food too!! Another huge thanks to Cypress Lakes Resort and Maddie! Our wedding day was more beautiful than we could have ever dreamt!”