Harrigan’s Hunter Valley is a gorgeous wedding venue nestled in the heart of New South Wales' Hunter Valley. It boasts an optimal location two minutes from the stunning Hunter Valley Gardens, onsite accommodation, idyllic wedding settings, and the perfect blend of rustic charm and contemporary flair. You’ll adore the charming architecture, mouthwatering menus, and breathtaking views.
Harrigan’s Hunter Valley is ideally located near the picture-perfect Hunter Valley Gardens and several award-winning wineries. This exquisite wedding venue radiates charm and elegance while offering guests the highest quality service and awe-inspiring sweeping views.
Intimate, emotive ceremonies to share with your loved ones. What better way to start your married life than with a ceremony set amongst the vines with the Brokenback Ranges as your backdrop. Step straight out of your accommodation and into your ceremony. Another option is a wedding ceremony set in one of the Hunter Valley Gardens 10 individually themed Gardens, just a couple of minutes away.
If delectable menus, rustic detailing, convenient onsite accommodation, and a magical yet relaxed atmosphere sound perfect, you’ll love hosting your wedding at Harrigan’s Hunter Valley.
“The food is great and reasonably priced. Great indoor and outdoor areas. Lots of parking. Great atmosphere and beautiful interior decoration with attention to the little details.” — Kevin T.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Harrigan's Hunter Valley New South Wales:
- A ceremony to remember. What better way to start your married life than with a ceremony set amongst the vines with the Brokenback Ranges as your backdrop. Step straight out of your accommodation and into your ceremony.
- Charming onsite accommodation. What’s more convenient than onsite accommodation? With an outdoor pool, Sports Bar, wine tasting in Harrigan’s Cellars, and private courtyards and balconies, Harrigan’s Hunter Valley has it all.
- Fantastic wedding packages. Harrigan’s Hunter Valley offers couples superb wedding packages that include your choice of ceremony spaces, private dining options, onsite accommodation, and ceremony and photography combos.
What Harrigan's Hunter Valley New South Wales weddings are like:
- Ceremony and reception location
- Two minutes from Hunter Valley Gardens
- Access to award-winning wineries
- Onsite accommodation
- Comprehensive wedding packages
“The place to be in the Hunter Valley — with great food, drinks, live music, dancing, and fun. It's a beautiful bar and dining space. It was nice and warm during a cold night. The security and team were all so lovely. Great customer service!” — Kat May J.