Set on a breathtaking 100-acre property in the Hunter Valley, the Woodhouse Wollombi boasts sprawling parklands and flexible event spaces. Let us host your dream wedding here at one of the Hunter's finest wedding venues. We offer complete packages including your own personal event manager and accommodation on site . Our team will make sure your wedding is stress free so you can enjoy the moment.
About The Woodhouse Wollombi – Redwood Park sits 3km from the historical village of Wollombi, in the Lower Hunter Valley. Only 1.5 hours north of Sydney, and 1 hour from Newcastle and the Central Coast, Redwood Park offers a beautiful and private setting for weddings and receptions.
With total on site accommodation for up to 17 people, packages cover either 1 or 2 nights, so that couples can enjoy their country wedding without stress or pressure.
Redwood Park is an 100 acre property with stunning manicured grounds, and the centre of which is a lake bounded by willows, paperbarks and casuarinas. Carefully landscaped, the property is rich in seasonal colour in autumn and spring. Winter provides the opportunity for romantic fires while in summer our couples enjoy long warm nights.
As one of the Hunter Valleys finest wedding destinations, Redwood Park offers a numberof locations for the ceremony and post ceremony celebrations. These include our lakeside pavilion, the canopy of paperbarks or willows overlooking the lake, the pines or our fabulous rolling lawns to name a few. Amidst this relaxed rural setting, for your reception, Redwood Park offers The Woodhouse. A unique purpose designed space with bespoke fittings and fixtures which can be decorated to your personal style.
The Woodhouse is an elegant timber building with a rustic but refined European elegance to it. Every detail has been well thought out. Think soaring 7m ceilings, 4m windows, freestanding fireplace, inside/outside bar, huge outdoor undercover dancefloor/lounge area covered in fairy lights, outdoor firepit with integrated lounge seating and entertaining courtyard. This is all complemented by a commercial sound and PA system.
“Our wedding was fabulous and the venue staff went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. We had a cultural Indian/Sri-Lankan wedding which had a lot of extra needs than a normal wedding and any problems that arose or issues we had they were the first to put their hands up and come up with a solution. The venue is stunning and our photos are beautiful. We are so happy with them and the service and would recommend it to anyone from any cultural background.” - Vaanie K.
The Woodhouse Wollombi offers a range of wedding packages that cover both ceremonies and receptions. Included in the packages:
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from
- Seats for the ceremony
- Beautiful post ceremony drink area with outdoor bar ( new for Sept 2023)
- Exclusive use of The Woodhouse for reception with indoor fireplace
- Seating and handmade herringbone tables
- Outdoor firpit with lounge seating
- Dedicated onsite event coordinator
- Indoor-outdoor bar with three beer taps
- Onsite parking
- Accomodation for up to 15 guests
- And more…
Exclusive caterers Tess and James from Fennel & Co serve up gourmet canapes and delicious feasts that your guests will rave about for years to come. We are fully licensed and can offer a range of pckages and by consumption.
What you’ll love about Woodhouse Wollombi Hunter Valley:
- The finer things.Every detail has been handpicked, from handmade herringbone tables, premium glassware, custom-made windows, and the bespoke built-in bar.
- Their elite events team. Committed to nothing less than 100% satisfaction for their couples, the events team are prepared to go above and beyond to ensure your every need is catered to.
- The stunning location. Set in the picturesque Lower Hunter Valley amongst manicured parklands, the Woodhouse Wollombi provides a stunning backdrop for beautiful country weddings.
Highlights of Woodhouse Wollombi Hunter Valley weddings:
- 100-acre property in the beautiful Lower Hunter Valley
- Exclusive use of the property for all wedding bookings
- Dedicated in-house events coordinator
- Architecturally designed timber Woodhouse with soaring cathedral ceilings
- Paddock to plate menus by award-winning caterers Fennel & Co
- On-site accommodation for up to 15 people in the Barnstay
- Dedicated luxury bridal suite with private courtyard and outdoor shower
- Modern interiors with neutral tones in the Woodhouse
- indoor fireplace
- State-of-the-art sound system including AV
- Outdoor firepit with integrated seating and festoon lights
What’s the capacity for weddings at The Woodhouse Wollombi?
The Woodhouse Wollombi can accommodate up to 150 seated guests.
How much are your packages?
We have both low season and high seaosn provcing and all of our package prices depend on whether you are considering a mid week or weekend package with 1 or 2 night options.
All packages exclude catering and drinks.
My husband and I have owned the property for over 18 years. It has really become a labour of love having planted over 5500 trees and it puts a smile on our faces when we host weddings knowing that they have chosen our property for their special day. When we are not working on the property, we love hanging out with our son, enjoying good wine and food with family and friends, travelling and of course always thinking about what we will do next with the property.
Mrs Gabrielle Dal Bon