Located within the celebrated Hunter Valley wine region, RidgeView is a dreamy winery wedding venue that offers picturesque views of the surrounding bushlands and waterways. Weddings at the family-owned RidgeView are rich with country charm, complemented by the onsite restaurant’s vaulted timber ceilings and crisp white decor.
There are multiple ceremony locations onsite, including the undercover veranda, the lawn underneath the wide-open skies, or the jetty beside the river. The restaurant hosts cosy and charming receptions of up to 100 guests, with windows opening out onto the outstanding views. You can even set up lawn games to keep your guests entertained whilst you’re off taking formal photos!
RidgeView’s executive chef takes command of the kitchen, creating bespoke menus that celebrate produce from the homegrown gardens and locally-grown fare. Of course, no meal would be complete without a few glasses of the award-winning RidgeView wines, grown and produced exclusively on the property.
What you’ll love about weddings at RidgeView Hunter Valley:
- The prime location. The Hunter Valley is a world-famous wine region, making it a popular destination for winery- and country-style weddings. RidgeView boasts superior views of the surrounding countryside, waterways, and parklands.
- The onsite accommodation. RidgeView ticks every box, offering ceremony and reception locations as well as onsite accommodation. There are a range of cosy and luxury cottages available to you and your guests.
- The tailored wedding packages. RidgeView pride themselves on being flexible and accommodating, and so offer tailored wedding packages to suit each couples' individual needs and budget.
- The award-winning experience. A dedicated staff and kitchen team take care of your every need on your wedding day, and you’ll be served award-winning homegrown produce.
Highlights of RidgeView Hunter Valley:
- Cocktail-style reception starts at $66pp, ceremonies start at $250
- Capacity for up to 100 guests
- Tailormade wedding packages to suit any budget
- Hunter Valley working winery
“Amazing hidden gem at the end of a stunning drive. The service was impeccable and the food cooked to perfection with really good quality produce. The staff were really friendly and accommodating.” Marie M