Set on a 70-acre estate, this incredible Hunter Valley wedding venue boasts a spectacular setting, surrounded by rolling green hills and sprawling vineyards. Whether you’re envisioning an elegant garden marquee wedding or an unforgettable reception in the restaurant, the dedicated wedding in-house team at voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley will bring your vision to life while ensuring your experience is entirely seamless and stress-free.
“The team at Kirkton Park are just amazing! All staff are very professional and friendly. We had a three-course meal, and the food was delicious! Our ceremony was held "between the urns" which gives a beautiful backdrop of mountains and hills.” - Bonnie C.
voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley can cater to an array of wedding styles, including:
- Elegant, modern weddings. Following an extensive refurbishment, voco Kirkton Park’s interiors are unmistakably sophisticated and modern. Elegant wedding receptions take place in the cocktail lounge or restaurant with blue, white, black, and golden hues and cosy open fireplaces.
- Vineyard weddings. Offering spectacular views over the Brokenback Ranges and surrounding vineyards, voco Kirkton Park boasts a prime location in the Hunter Valley. The team is proud to source award-winning wines and produce from all over the Hunter Valley and beyond.
- Classic, romantic weddings. voco Kirkton Park’s dedicated function centre caters for classic weddings of up to 180 guests, with a wraparound balcony and access to the beautiful gardens. Contemporary wedding menus and beverage lists are carefully crafted by the hotel’s talented Executive Chef and reflect the latest in modern culinary trends.
- Outdoor weddings. Nestled amid 70 picturesque acres, there are plenty of gorgeous locations for outdoor weddings at voco Kirkton Park. Highlights include the picturesque rose garden courtyard and manicured garden spaces framed with Greco-Roman fountains and statues. There’s also a stunning Victorian-inspired pool house and plenty of space for marquee weddings on the sprawling grounds.
Highlights of voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley:
- Picturesque Hunter Valley estate wedding venue set on 70 acres
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding locations
- Picturesque rose garden and manor garden
- Bespoke wedding packages
- Exceptional service from the dedicated wedding team
- Mouthwatering wedding menus
- 70 stylish guest rooms and suites
- Pet-friendly wedding venue
“What a fabulous location for a wedding! I had my ceremony and reception at Kirkton Park, and everything ran so smoothly, all staff were so friendly and helpful, and the food was amazing! Once the planning was complete, there was not a thing to do when I arrived!” - Casey W.