A popular venue choice for destination weddings near Sydney, Estate Tuscany has everything you need for an unforgettable wedding experience in one place. As well as the onsite accommodation and multiple ceremony locations, you’ll love the panoramic mountain and vineyard views at this picturesque estate wedding venue in the Hunter Valley.
Estate Tuscany offers an array of impressive locations for your wedding celebrations. Host a romantic garden ceremony overlooking the vines, followed by a relaxed reception in the beautiful alfresco courtyard or the award-winning restaurant. Whether you opt for an indoor or outdoor celebration, you’ll be blown away by the exceptional service and bespoke wedding packages at Estate Tuscany.
“The Estate Tuscany was amazing and the perfect vineyard backdrop for our wedding. The views are outstanding, and the courtyard and Mill Restaurant were the perfect settings for a wedding ceremony and reception. Our wedding coordinator was helpful and supportive on the day and in the lead up to the wedding, and the estate staff were fantastic.” - Alex M.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Estate Tuscany Hunter Valley wedding:
- The vineyard views. Estate Tuscany enjoys a spectacular location in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine country, which means that your wedding celebrations will take place against a picturesque backdrop of sprawling vineyards and rolling hills. You’ll love the panoramic mountain views and endless photo opportunities at this beautiful estate wedding venue.
- The beautiful reception spaces. There are plenty of options when it comes to your wedding reception at Estate Tuscany. You might choose to host a gorgeous alfresco dinner in the courtyard, overlooking the vineyards and Brokenback Ranges. Alternatively, choose from one of three indoor reception options: The Mill Restaurant, The Fountain View Room, and The Conservatory.
- The onsite accommodation. Estate Tuscany is home to 38 boutique guest rooms, including 12 Vineyard View Rooms and 26 Olive Grove Rooms. As the wedding celebrations come to an end, your guests will love the convenience of retiring to their beautiful accommodation at the estate.
What Estate Tuscany weddings are like:
- Sprawling 26-acre estate in the Hunter Valley
- Panoramic mountain and vineyard views
- Multiple ceremony locations with wet weather options
- Beautiful Tuscan-inspired courtyard for outdoor weddings
- Award-winning Mill Restaurant
- Experienced wedding coordinators
- Exceptional food and beverage options
- 38 boutique hotel rooms
- Ample onsite parking
What’s the capacity for weddings at Estate Tuscany Hunter Valley?
Capacity limits range from 40 to 240 seated guests and 100 to 300 guests for cocktail weddings, depending on your chosen function space.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Estate Tuscany?
- Hunter Farm & Adventure Centre
- Hot Air Ballooning Hunter Valley
- Wine Escape Room Hunter Valley
“The Estate Tuscany had great service and was a great venue for a wedding. The reception was beautifully presented, and the view was to die for. This venue has everything to offer, all in one spot. Thank you for managing our wedding and making it everything we could ever hope for.” - Sullivan K.