“My partner and I had our wedding at Saltwater last October and all our family and friends are still talking about how amazing the food and staff were. Thank you so much Saltwater for everything you did for us, such an amazing day. You guys made it perfect xx” Lee
What you can expect when working with Saltwater Restaurant Fingal Bay for your wedding:
- Beautiful venue. Saltwater Restaurant is a stylish, modern wedding venue, complete with a sun-soaked balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Fingal Bay, and a light, bright aesthetic - think, creams and elegant white. The contemporary reception area receives plenty of natural light, has stylish, suspended lights and plants, and offers an incredible view for wedding guests.
- Waterfront location. This stunning wedding venue is situated on the shore of Fingal Bay, in fact, it’s so close to the water that you can hear the waves crashing from the reception area, not to mention you can see them from the extensive floor-to-ceiling windows… This venue is a must if you love the beach.
- Impressive beach views. Port Stephens’ Fingal Bay is absolutely beautiful, and luckily, you can soak up the view from this gorgeous beach wedding venue. Your guests will love the calming sea view and smell of the ocean.
- Delectable catering. Well, the delicious catering is definitely a highlight of this beautiful venue! From mouthwatering oysters to tasty meat dishes, Saltwater Restaurant delivers some seriously tasty culinary offerings. The flavours and dishes are mostly modern Australian cuisine but they have a delightful Asian twist. Lest we forget to mention the delicious desserts. Lemongrass and lime brulee, anyone?
- Ceremony options. You’re more than welcome to host a lovely, beach wedding down on Fingal Bay Beach, but if you’re after something a little more private, might we suggest the on-site, outdoor ceremony location overlooking the beach? This area boasts extensive views and ensures no passersby stumble on your ceremony.
“We just felt that Saltwater was perfect in every way. There were so many things that you and your staff did for us which we didn’t expect, and everything was just so organised and relaxed. We are recommending you so highly to anyone who will listen!” Bryte
Here’s what else you need to know about Saltwater Restaurant Fingal Bay:
- Attentive staff. The customer service at Saltwater Restaurant is second to none. From your first tour to your booking and beyond, the staff at this stylish restaurant will take good care of you - we guarantee, no question or request will be too small for this lovely team!
- Modern decor. This stunning waterfront venue has plenty of modern decor in neutral tones, it’s oh-so-refreshing - so whether you’re looking to decorate the sophisticated venue with flowers or go for a beachy theme, the venue’s decor won’t look out of place. Use some beach themed table numbers or shells in your DIY centrepieces to complement the sea theme.
- Incredible cocktails. Did we forget to mention that Saltwater Restaurant makes some absolutely delicious cocktails? Well, they do! Our pick is the coconut margaritas - delish! Your guests can sip on tasty cocktails on the balcony overlooking the beach.
- Balcony. Speaking of, Saltwater Restaurant’s large alfresco balcony area is perfect for mingling and cocktail-style canapes. While you take wedding photos on the beach, your guests can soak up the area with a tasty culinary treat and drink in hand on this elevated platform.
“We still cannot thank you guys enough for what you did. Absolutely everyone has expressed how fantastic the venue was, the food to die for and how wonderful the staff were. For Steve and I, the whole thing was perfect, and you were a massive part of that.” Marie