Looking for a celebrant you can trust to meticulously plan and execute your ceremony in a way that FEELS casual and relaxed? You just found her.
Featured on Channel 7, the ABC, and in The Age and The Herald Sun, Naomi is an award winning full time celebrant dedicated to helping you have your wedding your way.
She is so confident that she can create a ceremony you love that she is the only celebrant in Australia who offers a 100% money back guarantee. (click Show More to check out what she WON'T do)
No ordinary celebrant...
Naomi believes that life is too short to have the wedding someone else thinks you should have. So she has dedicated the past seven years to changing the way we get married one wedding at a time...
As a minimalist, Naomi's ceremony style is to start with the pared back basics...
But, rather than bang on about all the myriad of fabulous things that she will do for you, HERE IS A LIST OF STUFF SHE WON'T DO;
- She won't push you to include readings, or do any awkward rituals (unless that's your vibe, no judgement)
- She won't do a boring celebrant speech about "love being as old as time" or "as strong as the mountains" (because that's just lazy celebranting)
- She won't torture your guests with a long, drawn out ceremony (because 15 - 20 minutes of bespoke awesomeness is perfect to get the party started!)
- She won't stand in between you or photobomb all your ceremony pics (which is why there are no awkward pics of her standing in between couples in ceremonies, obvs)
- She won't charge you extra for anything - including (and especially!) travel (because hidden fees suck)
- She won't make your ceremony about her (or stand in between you like a weird priest, or try to dress like one of your bridesmaids - because that's just odd)
- And she definitely won't treat you any differently based on how you look, who you love, your preferred pronouns or what you choose to believe (even if you like pinapple on pizza)
She does all the things...
From hitching couples in their jeans at her kitchen table in basic "legals only" ceremonies, to intimate elopements and large weddings, where she can also be your dedicated wedding co-ordinator and MC if you really want to level up your wedding game.
The numbers game...
- Naomi has dedicated the past 7 years helping over 1300 people get married their way
- She has over 300 5 star reviews from couples across Easy Weddings, Google and Facebook
- She's consistently makes Top 10 Celebrant Lists and is a 3 time winner in the Brides Choice Awards
- During Covid she was voted Melbourne's Best Celebrant by her son Hugo, and her dog, Lloyd.
She's really bad at...
- Staying in her celebrant lane (because she has so much experience as planner, co-ordinator and MC as well she can't help but throw hacks, tips and insights at you to help you get the most out of your day)
- Getting her photo taken with couples (it's a bit of a self esteem thing. Standing next to gorgeous people looking their absolute best can make her feel, well, not gorgeous)
- Posting to social media (she used to be awesome at it until Covid, but she's planning to get back into it someday soon)
Other stuff she's into...
Naomi is the Founder of The Pop Up Wedding Collective, which offers all inclusive, done for you, wedding and elopement packages on the Mornington Peninsula that are simple, beautiful and affordable.
And she owns Legals Only Weddings too, which is Australia's first online legal marriage service dedicated to helping couples who need Evidence of Notice Letters who Visa Applications, and in connecting couples looking for "legals only" weddings local to them across Australia.
Basically, she lives and breathe weddings - and she knows her stuff.
Let's talk money honey...
Naomi can be many things on your wedding day;
- your celebrant (for your legals only marriage, elopement or wedding)
- your wedding day co-ordinator
- your MC
- or all of the above
Your level of investment in the incredible memories Naomi will create for you can range from $445 through to $2800, depending on what type and what level of service you decide you want and how much she likes you. Kidding, she likes people (and dogs).
Naomi is also open to requests; one couple flew her to Singapore to marry them in epic style. Another shouted her Melbourne Cup tix so she could marry them at the winning post before the first race.
You're only limited by your imagination - but she doesn't get naked. So please don't ask (yep, really, it's a thing!).
We like it! What now...
The best way forward is to book a time to chat with her on her website, or shoot her a text on 0428 729 467 and she'll check your date and send you her diary link.
That way she can talk you through all of your options, answer all of your questions, give you a personalised quote and - most importantly! - you can see if you like each other.
Go on, say make her day, say hello...
Corporate dropout turned creator of engaging, cringe free weddings. Likes her humour and her champagne dry. Aspiring minimalist, humanist, audiobook enthusiast and mother to one small human child.
Marriage Celebrant & MC