I offer heartfelt ceremonies to couples in Melbourne and surrounding areas. With a warm and personal approach, I'll ensure your wedding ceremony reflects your unique love story. I have a fun, enthusiastic, and caring nature and will seek to build a genuine connection with you. I commit to only ONE ceremony per day so you will always be my main focus.
I will promise to provide a beautiful wedding ceremony tailored to your unique needs. I will craft a custom-written, personal, and engaging ceremony that reflects your unique bond and story as a couple.
With ten years of experience as a celebrant, I will offer inspiration and ideas for rituals and symbols to enhance and personalise your wedding day, provide guidance and advice to ensure a smooth and seamless experience. I'll be dedicated to understanding your ceremony plans, ideas, and aspirations and offer assistance and guidance in composing your vows should that be helpful. I have a fine attention to detail and a commitment to professionalism, I will attend to all the necessary documentation and legal requirements, giving you peace of mind throughout the process.
"Simon, you were a fantastic celebrant and MC throughout the day and evening and we greatly appreciate your help, guidance, and positive energy with bringing it all together." - Sonchy + Trinh.
What you'll love about working with Simon for your wedding:
- Personalised and Tailor-Made Ceremonies. Simon takes pride in creating a bespoke wedding ceremony that reflects your unique personalities, ensuring that it becomes a cherished memory for you, your families, and your friends.
- One Ceremony per day - Simon will only ever commit to ONE ceremony per day so you will be assured of being his main focus
- Fun and Enthusiastic Approach. Simon's fun-loving and enthusiastic style adds an extra touch of joy and celebration to your wedding ceremony.
- Dedication and Attention. Simon's commitment to conducting only one ceremony per day means that your wedding will receive his undivided attention. He builds a genuine sense of trust, connection, and warmth with his couples.
Here are some examples of what's included in Simon's packages:
- Custom-written, personal and engaging ceremony
- Workshop your ceremony plans, ideas and aspirations
- Assist and guide you in composing your vows
- Attend one rehearsal if required
- Provide a portable PA system if required
- Take care of legalities and paperwork
* Additional travel costs may apply to the wedding and rehearsal if not within 10 km of Melbourne CBD.
Simon also offers a 'Just the Basics Package', if that's more your cup of tea.
Highlights of working with Simon:
- Fun, enthusiastic, experienced and reliable celebrant
- Guaranteed sole focus on your wedding ceremony, with only one ceremony conducted per day
- Personalised and engaging ceremony that reflects your unique love story
- Professionalism, flexibility, and attention to detail throughout the planning and execution of your ceremony, before, during and after the event
- Assistance and guidance in composing your vows and exploring rituals and symbols
- Peace of mind with comprehensive services, including legal requirements, documentation, and public liability insurance coverage
“Simon is amazing and we would highly recommend him to anyone! Simon is very down to earth, friendly and easy to work with and made us feel super comfortable! Simon made the whole process leading up to the wedding not stressful at all and everything was seamless." - Mel + Nathanael.
Originally from Yorkshire in the north of England, I have lived in Melbourne for the last nineteen years. As an experienced public speaker, trainer, writer and director of the performing arts I combine creativity and originality in all that I do. Also having been a sustainability professional for over thirty years, I truly care about people and the world we live in and the couples that I have the honour of working with.