Alana is a passionate Melbourne marriage celebrant dedicated to creating heartfelt ceremonies that reflect your love and individuality. She is incredibly skilled in creating a personalised wedding experience, perfect for your special day!
No perfect wedding is complete without the perfect celebrant!
Have you ever met someone where at the very first moment you felt like old friends? Where the conversation flowed naturally, as if it never skipped a beat? Well, that would be me! I take the time to really know every single one of my couples, so when the time comes to writing up your ceremony, it feels like I am writing a ceremony for friends I have known for years.
And don't worry about your esteemed guests twiddling their thumbs waiting for the ceremony to end. With my ceremonies, they are one of the best parts of the wedding. I take the time to carefully craft each and every word of your ceremony until it is perfect, so you always know you are in safe hands and it reflects who you both are effortlessly, just like we were old friends! The guest would ask how long we knew each other, or if I was secretly related to the couple because it is just that bespoke.
Why you will love Alana as your celebrant:
- Willing to travel to any destination to get you hitched.
- Can both be a celebrant and MC at your wedding.
- You get to make use of my amazing PA system and mic.
- I am highly passionate as a celebrant and MC, and will ensure your day is filled with fun, laughs and even some emotion.
- I am is an inclusive celebrant and ally of the LGBTIQA+ community and will always acknowledge this beautiful country of which we work on.
- I work on all the legal including ordering your marriage certificate for you so that is one less stress to think about.
- What is my vibe? I like to consider myself classy, romantic, elegant, with a hint of puns for good measure!
- No detail is too juicy for me (really).
Some fun facts about Alana:
- I am a big fan of tofu and haloumi.
- I am happily married myself with a pigeon pair.
- My favourite arts and craft is quilling.
- I am a bit of a fitness freak and love doing my HIIT workouts regularly.
- Public speaking is my forte; I am a qualified lawyer.
I am all about your special day and what I can bring to it. Once you get in touch with me, you can see the passion, dedication and love I put into every one of my ceremonies, right from the very first moment we meet. I can't wait to get in touch with you and make your wedding one of the most memorable occasions of your life!
Alana has been so epic for myself and my partner Christina. From our initial meeting we knew straight away that Alana was the one for us. The organisation, the pure joy she seems to get from what she does and her advice has been really helpful :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND! - Antonio A
I am a fun, young(ish), light-hearted celebrant and mother of 2. I am a qualified lawyer by trade, but I also believe weddings are one of the most beautiful occasions in life, and I am here to celebrate them with you, with an approach filled with love, happiness and excitement! I am obsessed with tofu and haloumi, rose` and making others laugh by telling amazing stories!
Mrs Alana Tran