When looking for a wedding celebrant, it’s fantastic to find someone who clicks with you and understands your preferences. Winner of the Mornington & Bayside Brides Choice Award 2021 and Highly Commended Wedding Industry Award 2022 & 2023- Sherine will travel across Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, and beyond to make a beautiful and memorable ceremony for every couple she officiates!
What Sherine Burl loves most about being a wedding celebrant is being able to set the scene for the day. Getting to know couples personally allows her to tailor the ceremony to you, ensuring that the moment you two meet at the altar, the focus remains on you. Her ceremonies are full of love and excitement, and she takes the time to express each couple’s unique story – and make sure your guests have a giggle along the way.
“Sherine Burl needs a medal for the best marriage celebrant of COVID 19. After many date changes, we finally were able to have our ceremony on 4th July. Sherine was always beautiful, supportive and encouraging. She always had such love and devotion in her voice that made me feel calm and happy. We are so happy that we chose her to be our celebrant.” Angela S
Sherine offers three celebrant packages; a Legals Only Ceremony for couples planning a private affair, an Intimate Ceremony with up to 30 guests, or why not have the Full Wedding Ceremony package for all your guests to enjoy. All packages include unlimited phone calls and email communications to ensure you feel confident in the leadup to your wedding day and to make sure that Sherine has all the information she needs to craft your personalised ceremony.
Based in Bayside in Melbourne’s south, Sherine loves travelling all over the Inner & Outer Metropolitan Region to officiate dreamy weddings. Her location area extends to the Mornington Peninsula, Bellarine Peninsula, the Dandenongs and the Yarra Valley.
What you can expect when you work with Sherine Burl Celebrant for your wedding day:
- A personalised ceremony. Sherine loves getting to know her couples and making sure your personality shines through.
- Stress-free service. Sherine is happy for you to call or email her and much as you need to make sure you feel relaxed come your wedding day. It’s her honour to be a part of your wedding day, so she goes above and beyond to be available to you in the leadup to your wedding, or to answer any questions you may have after.
- All the legalities taken care of. To get you officially married, Sherine handles all of the documentation with the signing of the NOIM on your behalf.
What you’ll love above working with Sherine Burl Celebrant for your wedding day:
- Her relaxed and cheeky attitude. Sherine loves to make people laugh, and in her own words can “talk underwater”. Her ceremonies are entertaining and full of laughter, but her love for weddings mean that her words always come from the heart.
- Sound equipment included. Another thing to tick off your list, Sherine provides her own MIPRO PA sound system so that all your guests will be able to hear the ceremony and your vows.
- The bonus gift. As an extra special touch, Sherine will gift you your ceremony in a bound hardcopy for you cherish forever.
“Sherine came highly recommended to us after marrying my brother and his wife a month earlier. We were told that she 'has a way with words', which she certainly lived up to. From our initial phone call with Sherine, we knew she was a great fit. She went above and beyond to get to know us. Our wedding day was special and perfect in large part to Sherine. We cannot recommend her highly enough.” Krystal V
It doesn't matter if you have a Destination wedding, a Winery Venue or Backyard wedding - Sherine will remain professional at all times and will ensure your wedding day is amazing with all the necessary legal documentation completed for you.
Sherine would love to connect with you, offering a 'no obligation' chat about your Wedding Plans!
Please stalk SHERINE BURL CELEBRANT on Instagram & Facebook social pages and read all her testimonials and reviews here on EASY WEDDINGS... ENQUIRE NOW
I love Weddings, having fun & you will see that I bring out my cheeky side to everything I do in life. I love being married to Damien & have two sons, however my favourite child is our Weimaraner dog Benny! I live for my social life and the outdoors. Damien had been saying for about 8 years - 'Sherine would be such a fabulous Celebrant', so when our boys began driving themselves to sport, I ditched the Footy Mum title and upgraded to MARRIAGE CELEBRANT - and loving life!
Mrs Sherine Burl