If you’re looking for a celebrant who’s 100% committed to telling your love story in the most vibrant, authentic light, Melbourne’s Kelly Della Bosca is for you. After living abroad for 20+ years, Kelly gained an invaluable insight into the diversity of couples around the world and their unique traditions and customs. Her passion for sharing in the love and joy of couples’ special days only grew from there.
Dedicated to tailoring your ceremony to your specific liking, Kelly promises to listen to your ideas, offer her own guidance and thoughts, and beautifully and naturally include your cultural and traditional flair if desired.
Kelly’s spectacular knowledge and skill for crafting stunning, meaningful multicultural ceremonies are what set her apart from the crowd. Her thoughtful Ceremony Survival Kits, glowing vivacity, and willingness to try out anything new will also add a touch of romance, class, and whimsy to your wedding day.
“Kelly Della Bosca has just been outstanding from the get-go. Her authenticity shone through in her wanting to get to know us as a couple and as individuals. She made it so easy and beautiful, it was a very memorable ceremony, not just for us but for our guests too!” — Heeral S.
What you’ll love about working with Kelly Della Bosca for your Melbourne wedding:
- Her ‘Ceremony Survival Kit’. Kelly offers an incredible Ceremony Survival Kit that’ll help you turn your ideas into a magical reality. The kits include example vows, a vow writing guide, ritual inspiration, heartfelt poems, insightful readings, and a comprehensive questionnaire.
- Her traditional and non-traditional weddings. Whether you’re looking for a modern sweet, and simple ceremony or a wedding teeming with cultural traditions and symbolism, Kelly will accommodate. She is passionate about creating your ideal ceremony, no matter the style.
- Her incredible organisational skills, guidance, and support. Kelly will patiently guide you through every important step of the process. From organising legalities to thoroughly discussing your plans through several meetings prior to the wedding, she will ensure everything runs smoothly and to the highest standards.
Highlights of working with Kelly Della Bosca Melbourne:
- Warm, patient, professional
- Stunning multicultural weddings
- Offers complete and legals-only ceremonies
- Quality PA system
- Ceremony Survival Kit
“We are so grateful for everything you did and would not hesitate to recommend your services to our friends and family. You are a truly beautiful person inside and out, and your ability to read people and the mood assist you to glide seamlessly into the ceremony, pitching it at just the right tone. Your gentle nature, kindness, and true empathy and compassion for people make you just beautiful at what you do. We couldn’t have asked for a better celebrant to perform the celebration of our marriage. Thank you so much, Kelly Della Bosca, we love you!” — Maria N.