An enthusiastic and devoted wedding celebrant, Kelly Della Bosca goes above and beyond to create your perfect wedding ceremony. She makes herself available for all rehearsals, ensuring that everything runs according to schedule on your wedding day. With a nuanced understanding of how weddings have evolved over the years, Kelly offers her expert advice about how you can make your ceremony feel personal and tailored to you, your theme, and your relationship.
“Kelly was the first celebrant my fiance (now my husband) and I met up with, and we liked her instantly. Kelly really wanted to get to know us as a couple and to help us figure out what sort of wedding ceremony we wanted. She was also clearly used to multicultural settings, and I thought it was great to have someone who understood lesser-known traditions immediately and was so keen on them.” Rin C
What sets Kelly apart from other celebrants is her knowledge of crafting multicultural weddings, working hard to incorporate different traditions and cultural symbols into the ceremony. Weddings are a universal event but are steeped in so many different traditions, and Kelly understands how important it is to show respect to yourselves, your families, and your friends in the ceremony.
What you’ll love about Kelly Della Bosca Celebrant for your Melbourne wedding:
- Her ‘Ceremony Survival Kit’: Kelly offers a comprehensive pack that includes examples of vows, readings and ritual ideas, and a questionnaire to help her get to know you.
- Multiple meetings before the wedding. From the initial consultation, Kelly organises a second meeting to further discuss your ceremony and is then happy to answer any further questions in person, over the phone, or via email.
- Her warmth and enthusiasm. Kelly loves being a celebrant and brings her signature warmth and excitement to every wedding she officiates.
Highlights of Kelly Della Bosca Celebrant:
- Based in Melbourne.
- Offering full weddings and legals-only options.
- Supplies own PA wireless speaker and microphones.
“5 star for Kelly. She went above and beyond as a wedding celebrant and a friend to the family. She is not just doing her job but contributing her fantastic ideas to make our wedding our most memorable day ever. She was pleasant to talk to and is those who loves to create wonderful memories for wedding couple. I am glad that we found her as our celebrant!” Kimmie N