If having an award-winning celebrity officiate your marriage sounds like a dream come true, look no further! Greg Evans, popular Australian TV and radio personality, offers Melbourne couples years of extensive experience in the entertainment and wedding spheres. Famously known as the beloved host of 'Perfect Match', Greg continues his acclaimed matchmaking skills through unique, lively ceremonies.
Greg Evans is a renowned Australian radio and television host boasting 40+ years of outstanding work hosting popular game shows such as Perfect Match and Blind Date. His incredible wealth of knowledge, professionalism, and natural charisma lends well to a highly entertaining, classy wedding ceremony.
If you’re looking for a star celebrant to pour their heart and soul into ensuring your wedding ceremony is perfect, Greg is your man. He offers several tips and tricks on including as much of your personality into the moment as possible. He also reads the audience brilliantly to ensure everyone is engaged, inspired, and having a ball!
After years of matching strangers together, Greg Evans feels honoured to now marry couples as well. His passion and love for his job are evident. He even admits to getting quite emotional when joining two loving individuals together. You can’t go wrong with one of Melbourne’s most sought-after celebrity celebrants for a dynamic, unforgettable wedding experience.
“Greg Evans was professional, charming, friendly, and absolutely hilarious. Our guests were thrilled with him as a surprise at our wedding. He really was the “Perfect Match” for us!” - Alisha B.
What you'll love about working with Greg Evans for your Melbourne wedding:
- A seasoned, award-winning professional. Greg Evans has an impressive history with 40+ years of experience in the entertainment sphere and over 10 in the wedding industry. Hosting several popular game shows, including Perfect Match and Blind Date, and various radio shows alongside other famed individuals, he boasts a wealth of knowledge and expertise. He was even awarded the TV Week Rock Awards Most Popular DJ Award for six consecutive years and nominated for TV Week’s Gold Logies as Australia’s Most Popular Celebrity three times.
- Lively, heartfelt, entertaining ceremonies. As a well-known Australian entertainer, Greg knows how to create vibrant, memorable moments for couples and guests to cherish and remember for years to come. He will work closely with you to ensure your ceremony plays out exactly how you’ve envisioned while sprinkling his own warmth, enthusiasm, and professionalism into the mix.
- Excellent guidance. From ceremony planning to marriage legalities, Greg will be there every step of the way. He will explain each legal process and offer thoughtful advice and guidance before and during your special wedding celebration.
Highlights of working with Greg Evans Melbourne:
- Australian TV and radio celebrity
- Highly experienced in the entertainment and wedding industries
- Lively, relaxed, classy ceremonies
- Boasts a wealth of knowledge and guidance
- Tailors ceremonies to suit couples perfectly
How long does the ceremony last for?
Greg Evans believes that 30-minute ceremonies are perfect for fitting in all of the joy, emotion, and entertainment.
“What can I say? Greg is a star! He gave us such a beautiful ceremony, and we will never forget it. Everything went better than we could have imagined. He is eloquent, professional, sincere, everything you could possibly want from a celebrant. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking.” - Dusica N.
Greg is Australia's most well known Celebrity Celebrant. Famous around the country as the host of the 80's hit TV show Perfect Match. Greg has had 40 years experience in Radio and Television so he is a natural professional. Greg has had 10 years experience as a Commonwealth Registered Marriage Celebrant. He is a former Victorian Variety Club Chairman and has received 6 TV week awards as Victoria's most popular Disc Jockey , hosted fourteen TV shows and been nominated for 3 Gold Logies.
Mr Greg Evans