Your ceremony should be full of laughter, the odd tear of happiness and not too many boring bits!
Everyone has a story and my aim is to get to know your and tell it in a fun, warm and entertaining way!
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and celebration!
There is nothing more joyous than a wedding celebration, a time for you to enjoy your special day, and simply soak up the vibe you both deserve. Celebrating you.
A little about me - I'm not shy about coming forward. I've always loved a chat. Was told in every single school report that I 'would do better if she talked less' ... well ... if only they knew they were setting me up for one of the best gigs ever! I will welcome your guests when they arrive, so they feel inclusive and excited for your special day.
But in all honesty, I love nothing more than proudly standing before guests, introducing them to their couple and performing a service that is hands down one of the best jobs in the world.
Here's why couples have chosen me :
- As your wedding Celebrant, I set the tone and atmosphere for your ceremony. I'm fun and bubbly, lighthearted and professional.
- I love to create awesome wedding ceremonies! and I have serious story telling abilities!
- Fantastic communication skills and presentation delivery.
- I'm super organised, keeping you on track with every ceremony detail.
- With me, there are no suprises, you'll know exactly what will be said and when.
- I LOVE what I do! Together we will smile, laugh and maybe even cry a little, but it will be fun and most of all memorable.
I have extensive experience in communications and a passion in expressive delivery and story-telling, together, we will create a ceremony that you, your family and your guests will come away feeling like they’ve been part of something really special.
I travel around Melbourne and Victoria, wherever weddings take me (travel fees may apply for some distances).
I'd love a chat, enquire with me today. Or jump on my website, please feel free to stalk!
Olivia is a married, mum of two, weekend running enthusiast, coffee-drinking sweet tooth, who loves a hearty laugh and has been told that her laugh at times sounds like a cackle! A lover of all music related to the 80's and watcher of instagram roller skating.