If you’re looking for a sincere, reliable marriage celebrant, you’ll love working with Melbourne-based Wendy McRae. Wendy designs and performs heartfelt personalised ceremonies that reflect your true nature and story as a couple. She boasts years of experience, endless resources, a background in theatre, a genuine passion for writing, and a reputation as one of Australia’s top-rated celebrants.
Wendy McRae is one of the warmest, most thoughtful people you’ll ever meet. Her passion for crafting spectacular bespoke ceremonies is undeniable. She will listen to your ideas, offer her own guidance and suggestions, and not shy away from a challenge — even if it means hiding in an ensuite for 30-minutes to perform a surprise wedding!
Whether you’re looking for a traditional ceremony with all the bells and whistles, an intimate, sweet and minimalistic affair, or simply documentation preparation and signing, Wendy will ensure your marriage experience is smooth, unique, and memorable.
Wendy will accommodate your personal needs, provide an extensive range of resources and tips, and promise to be available via phone or email to answer any burning questions you may have.
“Wendy is a seasoned professional who not only created a ceremony that felt truly unique to us but always gave very considered and thoughtful answers to all of our queries that showed her years of passion and experience as a celebrant. But beyond this, Wendy was incredibly supportive, patient, and emanated warmth and kindness from start to finish. She made us both feel so at ease and was a huge contributor in setting the vibe of a light and laughter-filled ceremony.” — Kristen O.
What you’ll love about working with Wendy McRae for your Melbourne wedding:
- Her sincere, trustworthy nature. Wendy is considered one of Melbourne’s most dependable celebrants, and she definitely lives up to the honour! Her genuine, authentic nature, warm, bubbly personality, and ability to calm couples’ nerves before their big day are all reasons she’s highly sought after.
- Individually crafted ceremonies. If you’re looking for a completely new, unique ceremony structure and script, Wendy is the celebrant for you. Having never performed the same ceremony twice, Wendy knows how to tune into your individuality and produce a beautiful, one-of-a-kind celebration that is all about you and you alone!
- Her thoughtfulness. Wendy will do all she can to ensure a smooth, unforgettable ceremony. She will offer a wide range of poems, readings, vows, rituals, and music suggestions. She’ll share her special tips and tricks for easing nerves, meet you several times before the wedding, host a rehearsal ceremony, and provide a high-quality PA system for optimal sound.
Highlights of working with Wendy McRae Melbourne:
- Sincere, trustworthy, reputable marriage celebrant
- Will travel anywhere in Melbourne
- Offers several comprehensive packages for varying requirements
- Extensive list of resources including an easy to follow guide
- ABIA finalist for ten years in a row
Do we need to have a rehearsal?
Wendy McRae highly recommends a rehearsal for you to further understand how things will unfold on the day and promises it will be a relaxed, enjoyable process.
“Wendy was fantastic from our first meeting to our wedding day! She was very thorough with lots of ideas and examples for us to use but was also very flexible, allowing us to personalise our ceremony exactly as we wished. Wendy has a very warm and personable nature but maintained professionalism throughout the ceremony, not trying to steal the show. We had so many of our guests comment that she was the BEST celebrant they have ever witnessed!” — Kate C.
What are you looking for in a celebrant?
You know what I love about my job? The people!
I have met such a lot of really, lovely people! Not had a bridezilla ...... yet!
And I feel that the rehearsal is such a great way of anticipating the big event.
Why? You can anticipate your day with joy rather than nerves ... and we all can't wait for the big day !!!!!
Let me help you with YOUR special day !!!!
Mrs Wendy McRae