Highlights of working with Celebrations by Rosalie:
- Background in human resources makes her personable, engaging
- Each ceremony is unique and customised
- Crafts ceremonies reflective of your wishes and desires
- Ceremonies are romantic, intimate, and elegant
When thinking of a perfect celebrant, a few characteristics spring to mind. They need to be confident, entertaining, professional, and - above all - invested. This is why Rosalie Humbert, a Melbourne-based celebrant and owner of Celebrations by Rosalie, is so sought after - she embodies all this and more. Detail-oriented and creative, Rosalie has a serious knack for writing beautiful, colourful ceremonies that paint a picture of a couple’s relationship, with sweet anecdotes peppered throughout.
Rosalie crafts original, custom ceremonies based on her couples’ wishes and needs, whether they’re after a romantic occasion or something elegant and tasteful. When it comes to ceremonies, Rosalie certainly dresses the part and presents herself wonderfully. She professionally officiates ceremonies while charming guests with her energetic nature and deep passion for love.
Interested in booking Rosalie to be your engaging, fun marriage celebrant? Well, if you’re a Victorian - or interstate, this celebrant will happily travel - Rosalie would be delighted to meet up for an obligation-free chat. Here, you can share your ideas, get to know one another, and see if she’s an excellent fit for your wedding day. But with wildly experienced Rosalie, you’ll know you’ve found a winner.
"Rosalie was lovely and awesome! She was very professional, engaging, and dedicated to tailoring a ceremony to match our personalities and relationship. She guided us through each step of the process with great warmth and care, accommodated our specific requests, and provided equipment as required." Vivian
What you'll love about working with Celebrations by Rosalie for your wedding:
- Affordable celebrant. For Rosalie's beautifully tailored ceremonies, prices start from a measly $800. This includes a range of services and items, detailed below, including a professional sound system.
- Experienced professional. This "maybe 60-something" has been officiating gorgeous ceremonies for many years now, making Rosalie an expert in the field. Expect a professional approach, all legal aspects handled, and all the sources you could ever need.
Celebrations by Rosalie’s wedding packages.
- A relaxed, obligation-free chat to discuss your ideas
- Preparation of all legal documents
- Creation of a personal, original ceremony
- Unlimited phone, in-person, and email communication
- Access to a selection of vows, readings, poems, quotes, and cultural needs
- A high-quality PA sound system
- Optional rehearsal of your ceremony
- Conducting and officiation of the ceremony
“Rosalie is an absolute delight! We had many guests tell us how fantastic & professional she was! She helped us with all our vows & the format of the ceremony. Our wedding ceremony turned out to be an absolute dream! Sweet-natured, attentive, organised & easy to communicate with, Rosalie ensured that the ceremony ran smoothly. No awkward jokes & nothing popped up we didn’t expect, we rate her 5 stars as a wedding celebrant! Thank you for your wonderful vibes on our special day.” Raquel