Ok, folks. It’s that time of year again. Easter has almost arrived and, certainly in the Easy Weddings offices, that means we hold our annual “Guess how many eggs are in the hamper competition.”
Whichever Easy Weddings employee guesses the correct number of eggs and bunnies will score the entire bundle of chocolatey goodness, but we’d like involve our friends,too, so we’re throwing it open to you!
If you can guess the number of eggs and bunnies contained within the cellophane, you’ll win a $100 voucher!
Yep, that’s it! Easy!
For a better view of what’s on offer, see the picture gallery below to get an idea of dimensions and for other views of the hamper.
Are you buying your bridesmaids dresses off-the-rack?
There are, however, a few rules.
Please read them carefully as they will absolutely apply in the event we have more than one person guess the correct number of eggs and bunnies or other potential scenarios.
Save hundreds of $$$ off your wedding - Browse Preloved Dresses
1) When we say ‘eggs,” this also includes everything inside the cellophane, which means, eggs, chocolate bunnies and mini bunnies!
2) When we say ‘in the hamper’ we mean everything chocolatey inside the cellophane, so we’re asking you to guess the number of eggs inside the basket and outside it!
3) If we get two winners with the same guess, we’ll award the prize to the person whose guess was first
4) All entries must be submitted via the form below NOT on Facebook
5) If nobody guesses the exact number, we’ll award the prize to the person who guesses the closest number below the exact figure.
Oh, and because we’re feeling the Easter spirit, we’ll give you one hint: The figure is more than 100 and less than 1000.
Good luck and happy Easter to you and your family from all of us here at Easy Weddings.
80% of Australian couples use Easy Weddings to connect with their dream wedding suppliers.
Browse the directory and start planning today!