“Videoworx did such an amazing job capturing the best day of our lives. Josephine was a delight to work with and ensured everything we wanted was captured on the day. All the unique moments that we could not even remember happening. We’ve watched our highlights reel over and over again. Awesome work guys - thanks for everything!” - Catherine G.
What you’ll love about working with Videoworx for your wedding:
- Their candid approach. Using their expert storytelling skills, the team at Videoworx prefer to let your wedding day unfold naturally as they capture the candid and unscripted moments. They won’t use any tacky effects, meaning that the result is a beautiful, authentic, and emotional wedding film.
- Their exceptional service. Josephine and the team at Videoworx are renowned for their professionalism, organisation, and excellent communication. They are incredibly accommodating and will go above and beyond to ensure that any special requests you might have are fulfilled.
- Their comprehensive packages. All of Videoworx’s comprehensive wedding videography packages include filming at multiple locations and professional editing. You can also tailor a customised package for your wedding, allowing you to choose the exact amount of coverage you’d like.
- Their professional editing. Josephine from Videoworx is meticulous when it comes to the video editing process. She will spend many hours ensuring that both your trailer version and long wedding film are beautifully edited, making sure that all shots are correctly synced to the external audio captured on the day.
Tell us about your wedding videography packages and inclusions.
- Package A - $995. This half-day package includes one cinematographer, full-length footage captured from the day, ceremony coverage, location shoot, and reception coverage until the end of the speeches.
- Package B - $2500. This full-day package includes one cinematographer, full-length footage captured from the day, coverage of bride and groom preparations, ceremony, location shoot, and full reception.
- Package C - $2600. This half-day package includes one cinematographer, full-length footage of the ceremony and reception, an online cinematic trailer/highlight showcase, ceremony coverage, location shoot, and full reception coverage.
- Package D - $3500. This full-day package includes two cinematographers, a 10-15 minute trailer/highlight edit, full-length footage of the ceremony and reception, an online cinematic trailer/highlight showcase, coverage of bride and groom preparations, ceremony coverage, location shoot, and full reception coverage.
- Custom Package. This option allows you to tailor a bespoke wedding video package in order to choose the amount of coverage you’d like on your wedding day.
Do you travel outside of Sydney for weddings?
Absolutely, the team from Videoworx will happily travel across New South Wales to shoot weddings. Sydney is their most popular area, but they also travel all the way up to the Hunter Valley and down to Woollongong.
Do we need to meet with you in person before the wedding?
Not necessarily. If you would prefer just to have a video or phone call to discuss your requirements and vision for the wedding day, Josephine is more than happy to meet virtually rather than in person.
Do you offer drone coverage?
The Videoworx team loves using drones, and if it can be done, they will do it. They know that drone shots look amazing, so they will always try their hardest to get a couple of shots with the drone, if possible.
“Videoworx did such a great job on our wedding video. We had a destination wedding in Fiji, and they managed to capture so much beauty with a lifetime of memories. They were very organised and made the day stress-free which is what anyone would want on their wedding day. Such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!” - Tona P.