I have over 20 years experience doing photography work and find it incredibly rewarding. I get to photograph people at the happiest moments of their lives and honestly, I see myself more as a historian, than a photographer - because of the feedback I get, years after the wedding.
The best compliment I ever got on a wedding day was: "Hey, we barely saw you around, yet there are so many captured moments we never noticed happening. Thank you!"
My style of documenting weddings ensures that my work will tell the honest and spontaneous story of your day. Weddings these days don’t have to be formal and staged, and neither does the photography. You may say: "Hey Dan, can you just follow us around and document the story that unfolds naturally, and I will!"
The dress, shoes, flowers, cars, venue are all important, but will be forgotten over time, yet they will continue to live in your photographs. The memories we create, are the only thing which become more significant over the years.
Why choose Dan Luke Photography & Films:
- 20 years of experience.
- I am all about candid, documentary coverage. I am a storry-teller.
- My team and I are very approachable and friendly.
- As the owner of this business, I will be shooting your wedding, not someone else.
- Your wedding will be edited here in Australia, not somewhere in another country.
- We deliver consistent results, just see my blog.
- Great feedback from couples here, on Google and on our website.
- My wife Diana is also an editor.
- Our work and products are of highest quality.