Based in Melbourne, the talented photographers from Phenomena Photography & Cinematic have more than a decade of experience in the wedding industry. They are incredibly passionate about capturing timeless photographs at weddings across Victoria. If you’re looking for a dedicated team of photographers to document your wedding, Phenomena is a wonderful choice.
The team at Phenomena Photography & Cinematic pride themselves on their personalised approach and will get to know you and your partner in depth at your pre-wedding consultation. They’ll discuss your style and personality to ensure that your wedding photos reflect your unique love story. If you have any specific requests or a particular kind of photography in mind, they’ll take this into account so that your vision comes to life on the day.
Phenomena Photography & Cinematic have received more than 60 glowing reviews from previous clients here on Easy Weddings. They are consistently praised for their friendliness, professionalism, and beautiful wedding photos. Phenomena offer affordable photography packages that can be tailored to suit your needs and will capture stunning and timeless wedding photos that you’ll treasure forever.
“We used Phenomena for our wedding in Denver, VIC. Our photographer was absolutely incredible and we are beyond ecstatic with the way he conducted himself throughout the entire day. He went above and beyond expectations, he took his role seriously and made us feel so comfortable with his presence. I could not recommend them enough to everyone at the venue. Thanks, Phenomena!” - Ruby-Jay S.
Tell us about your photography packages.
Phenomena’s standard wedding photography package costs $1450 and includes:
- An in-depth pre-wedding consultation
- 6 hours of coverage
- Unlimited photographs taken
- Approximately 600-700 high-resolution photos on a USB
- One photographer with multiple cameras
- One 24x16 inch photo printed for framing
- Professional photoshop editing
What you’ll love about working with Phenomena Photography & Cinematic for your Melbourne wedding:
- Expert team of photographers. Each member of the Phenomena Photography & Cinematic team has more than ten years of wedding photography experience under their belt. They know how to frame and capture the perfect shots and will blend into the background as they document the intimate and unscripted moments of your wedding day.
- Relaxed and personal approach. The team at Phenomena are all about capturing candid moments of genuine connection on film. If you’re not overly confident in front of a camera, they’ll make you feel entirely at ease on your wedding day with their relaxed and personalised approach.
- Affordable wedding packages. Phenomena’s comprehensive and affordable wedding photography packages can be combined with one of their videography packages for complete coverage of your wedding. If you’d prefer to have two photographers shooting on the day, Phenomena will tailor a bespoke package to suit your needs.
Highlights of Phenomena Photography & Cinematic:
- 10 years of experience in the wedding industry
- Travelling across Victoria
- Comprehensive wedding photography packages
- Extensive wedding day coverage
- South Yarra studio open 7 days (by appointment)
Do you offer wedding videography and photography packages?
Yes. Phenomena offer photography and videography services for weddings across Victoria. If you’d like complete coverage of your wedding day with both photo and video included, they will tailor a bespoke package to suit your needs.
How early do I need to book a wedding photographer?
Phenomena Photography & Cinematic recommend booking your photographer and videographer as soon as you have set a date for your wedding. They usually require at least 9-12 months’ notice to book you in as they have limited videographers and photographers available.
Can I have more than one photographer covering my wedding day?
Absolutely! If you require more than one photographer on the day, Phenomena can curate a wedding package tailored to your needs.
“Alan from Phenomena is an incredible artist and captures stunning pictures. He is professional and personable and a lovely guy to have on the day. Nothing we asked was too difficult and he sought out perfect locations based on our previous requests.” - Jade M.