--- WANT TO SHARE YOUR DAY WITH LOVED ONES WHO CANNOT ATTEND DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS? HIGH QUALITY MULTI-CAM LIVE STREAMING AVAILABLE, CONTACT US NOW ---
Situated in Melbourne’s stunning Dandenong Ranges, Moon Honey is an all-in-one wedding photography and videography service that captures candid, tender moments in high resolution. Whether they're shooting the exchanging of vows, tender kisses in front of a sunset or making the bridal party laugh for a group photo, highly experienced photographers, James and Dana, are professional and put their clients at ease. In fact, many who’ve worked with the pair have commented that the duo make themselves “invisible” while still providing helpful guidance, fitting in like part of the family.
James and Dana are relaxed but efficient, using their more than 10 years of experience to capture beautiful memories. The pair met in 2011 while one was photographing a performer in a bar on Melbourne’s Chapel St, the other was capturing the bar - and the rest, as they say, is history. The pair have been photographing sweet moments ever since, and with nearly 10 years of working together, they’re a well-oiled machine - meaning your wedding photography and videography is in excellent, experienced hands. Dana and James' photographs and videos tell a visual story about people and their relationships - this is their passion and central approach to capturing weddings. When all is said and done, you can expect beautiful, high quality wedding photos that tell a romantic story.
Moon Honey offers couples numerous, flexible wedding packages, all of which are all-inclusive - which means this talented pair will capture your entire wedding. From sentimental ‘getting ready’ shots to the first kiss and the newlywed send-off, Dana and James won’t miss a moment - they’re there for the whole day, so you can remember every magical moment.
"Words cannot describe how much of an incredible experience you made our wedding day. We all felt so comfortable and relaxed and we really enjoyed being in the moment together. The whole morning lead up and photos throughout the day just set the stage for a great night. I'm so grateful to have had you to capture it all and create beautiful photos and imagery that we all will cherish forever and that future generations of everyone involved will also cherish. The photos you have sent through are beautiful! Belinda looks so radiant and gorgeous! We're over the moon with the result. It's so special to have had you along the entire journey from engagement through to our big day. You'll all forever have a massive place in our hearts, we can't thank you and your beautiful family enough." - Mark Iacobaccio
What makes Moon Honey an ideal choice for your wedding?:
- Discreet and subtle. Couples love that Moon Honey’s James and Dana fit in like one of the family. They don’t interrupt tender moments with their camera, they capture them and let you enjoy your wedding day.
- They're story-focused. Moon Honey believe that they key to powerful images and video is the story they tell, including what they say about the people in them and their relationships. Dana and James' storytelling is central in their approach - they want you to be able to relive and re-appreciate your wedding in a carefully curated way.
- Passion. Dana and James absolutely adore weddings, and will share your passion and excitement. “Producing videos and photographs for weddings is some of the most rewarding work we do. It’s about capturing a feeling. Those feelings are precious, and we work to make them accessible for a lifetime.”
- Multiple services in one. Moon Honey provides both videography and photography services, so your planning process and vision can be shared with the one supplier!
- Guidance and direction. Dana and James understand that not everybody feels confident behind the camera, and that’s okay! This experienced duo is more than happy to help you feel at ease, natural and relaxed, by offering tips, guidance and helpful suggestions.
- Candid, relaxed photos. While we love a good ol’ staged family photo, you don’t necessarily want all your wedding photos to look structured - this is where Moon Honey comes in. Dana and James will capture relaxed, candid photos, so you can remember the intimate, emotional moments where you felt your most happy.
- Quality work. Moon Honey has an impressive track record, with the pair telling Easy Weddings that couples cry happy tears when they see their wedding videos. “It's the quality of the work that our clients mostly tell us about. We often screen our videos in person with our clients for the first viewing - we consider it a failure if they don’t cry at least a little, which so far has never happened!”
Here’s what else you need to know about Moon Honey:
- All-inclusive. Moon Honey’s all-inclusive packages mean they are there for your entire wedding, capturing everything from the vows to the farewell sparklers.
- Social media images. Dana and James know you’ll be excitedly waiting for your first few images so you can share them with your friends and family on social media, so they’ll give you 10 edited photos within 48 hours of your wedding - a sneak peak, if you will.
- High resolution photos. Couples will receive high resolution, clear images printable up to 6in on the long edge.
- Flexible, mobile service. Moon Honey is based in Victoria's Dandenong Ranges, but the team are happy to travel state-wide for a small travel fee.
- High quality live streaming service available. Share your special day with loved ones who cannot attend the event due to the current restrictions.
How would you describe yourself and your photography style?
Moon Honey’s James & Dana are efficient, relaxed, discreet, flexible, comforting and sincere, while their photography style is best described as warm. “We enjoy coating our images in honey-glazed tones to bring out the warmth of your day, we love capturing raw emotions and real moments.”
“Our clients tell us about how we are able to capture the totality of their emotions and experience, and the joy of getting to relive it. Our videos are often compared to poetry. The experience for all involved is one of excitement, intimacy, reflection and gratitude. Getting married is one of life's greatest joys and we treasure the experience with each couple that we work with.
Clients love the ease and simplicity of our service. They often remark about how comfortable they feel with us, and how good we are at making ourselves invisible and unobtrusive while still providing guidance when appropriate.” - James and Dana