Chapel Ridge’s very own sandstone chapel, pavilion, pub, and themed castle (with a maze!) sit within 130 acres of rural land in the Lower Hunter Valley. Set high on a ridge, this stunning location offers impressive views with native trees and expansive fields extending into the distance providing iconic sunsets! All this, plus natural privacy, makes Chapel Ridge a rare find.
Chapel Ridge is the perfect venue regardless of the season. The entire complex is fully air-conditioned and designed to seamlessly cater for all aspects of your wedding, including any unexpected turns of weather. After your ceremony, you’re invited to meander from the sandstone chapel, to the private pub for drinks, and perhaps canapes in front of a large open fire.
Once your guests are settled in, your wedding party will be invited to explore the property for exceptional photo opportunities in a 4WD army truck. You and your guests will enjoy a champagne toast at sunset, then be escorted to the pavilion or wisteria terrace, under an array of fairy lights and floodlit trees for your beautiful dinner.
“Chapel Ridge is the most stunning venue that I have come across in my time as a Wedding Planner and Stylist. It is a purpose-built venue where each element is so well thought of. It is an all-weather venue, so you don't need to worry about weather in the lead up to your special day. Their inclusions to their package are endless. I don't hesitate to pitch this remarkable venue to all my clients. I look forward to creating some magic at Chapel Ridge in the coming months.”
What you’ll love about working with Chapel Ridge Hunter Valley NSW:
- Minimal styling is required. Chapel Ridge is extensively themed and equipped to the extent that you will need only minimal styling. There is an extensive range of props and an assortment of themed vehicles that will provide endless opportunities contributing significantly to the individuality and success of your day.
- Elegant country luxe. While the location is rural and serene, the offering from Chapel Ridge is refined and luxurious. You’ll love how this contrasting combination puts your guests immediately at ease. It’s a relaxing getaway in the Hunter Valley, with extra romance and celebration!
- The professional venue coordinator and onsite team. The team at Chapel Ridge will ensure your wedding day is a joyous and relaxed success. Chapel Ridge provides on the day coordination, assistance with budget and vendor procurement, floor plans, seating chart, a comprehensive run sheet, and more. On your wedding day, there will also be staff readily available to ensure details, including the fire pits, open fires, music, and air-conditioning, are tended to.
Highlights of working with Chapel Ridge Hunter Valley NSW:
- Transparent package pricing
- Parking for approximately 60 cars
- Beautiful décor and themed styling throughout the entire complex
- Themed vehicles for photo opportunities
- A dedicated bridal bathroom suite for you to change or just freshen up
- Many luxury bathrooms eliminate the necessity for hiring bathroom facilities
- Signing table and chairs in the Chapel
- Lectern for your ceremony
- Seats and Tables for 120 guests. No need to hire any external furniture!
- Four timber pews in the chapel to seat your special family members
- Two timber pedestals for flower displays
- An obligation-free private viewing before booking
“Chapel Ridge is the most magical place on this planet!
My husband and I fell in love with Chapel Ridge from the moment we arrived for our site visit. Not only was the scenery absolutely spectacular, but our interactions with Gary, Babette and the Chapel Ridge team made us feel right at home. We knew straight away that this was the place for our wedding. No expense was spared in creating this breathtaking venue, which you can see right from the moment you lay eyes on the chapel. The love poured into this venue is clearly evident as you walk around the grounds – there truly is no other venue like it.
The team at Chapel Ridge made our wedding planning experience a breeze. Their willingness to help and accommodate our every need made the lead up to the big day stress-free, and for that, we are so thankful. In addition, we appreciated the prompt replies we received from Jade when contacting Chapel Ridge via email, again making the planning experience easy and stress-free.
We cannot recommend Chapel Ridge more highly as a wedding venue for future brides and grooms. Not only will you have access to a slice of paradise, but you know that the team at Chapel Ridge will look after you.
We will be forever grateful to the Chapel Ridge team, and no words could express just how amazing they truly are!” — Lou + Josh