Marty provides a broad swathe of images, working diligently to scope out the best areas in and around the venue, to capture the small details that take so long to plan, to photography the many family and friends who will be there by your side and to digitally enhance every image so you will have beautiful and stunning memories that last generations.
Marty at Rustic Wedding Photography believes the key to great Wedding Photos is to get to know you and understand your personalities and what your desires and wishes are on your big day.
Marty works actively with you to understand the photography style that you are after, whether that’s traditional, candid, natural, laid-back or a little bohemian to ensure that the images received are the images that you desired.
If you are interested in Marty at Rustic Wedding Photography being your Wedding Photography Partner then please follow these next steps:
1. Ensure that the Rustic Wedding Photography images displayed are of the style and quality of you and your partner’s liking.
2. Request a Rustic Wedding Information pack which outlines The Photography Styles available, The Stages of a Wedding Day and what you want included, general pricing and contact information.
3. Meet up in person to discuss the finer details including pricing and preferences.
4. Lock in the partnership with a 5-20% deposit which may also entitle the couple to a free Engagement Photo Session at a professional studio or a location of the couples choosing.
5. Keep in contact prior to your momentous day so we can efficiently plan to get the maximum coverage and to have all angles covered.