If you’re on the hunt for a talented and efficient wedding photographer based in Melbourne, then your search has come to a fruitful end. Andrew Clark Photography, run by hardworking and experienced photographer, Andrew Clark, is a terrific choice if you’re after natural, well-edited, beautiful wedding photos. This friendly professional promises to capture your wedding day in a wholesome fashion, ensuring to capture wonderfully authentic moments, all the details, and emotional moments - you know, like when you see your partner for the first time on your wedding day, we bet there will be happy tears!
“I’m Andrew, a Melbourne based photographer. With a passion for both film and digital formats, I try to blend these into creating images that are natural and intimate. I’m looking to capture the moment that is in front of me; whether that be food, weddings or when travelling.” Andrew Clark, Photographer
What you can expect when working with Andrew Clark Photography for your Melbourne wedding:
- Stunning photos. Andrew captures the beautiful moments that you’ll want to remember forever - from the laughing fit you had after the best man’s inappropriate joke to the emotional father-daughter dance. The result? Absolutely breathtaking images that will look divine in a wedding album or as a canvas image on your wall.
- Film or digital. If you have a preference for film or digital, this versatile and flexible wedding photographer can accommodate this! Just let Andrew know and he will shoot your wedding day in your preferred style.
- Natural and candid images. Bar the staged group shot of your entire wedding party, Andrew tries to stay away from staged photos. Why? He aims to capture the beautiful, intimate, and natural interactions you have throughout the day. This means you’ll look relaxed, happy, and can remember some good times when you revisit your wedding photos - you won’t think ‘gee, I look awkward in that couples shoot!’
- Unique shots. Andrew is an extraordinary photographer, and takes some seriously unique and gorgeous shots that are a little out of the ordinary, offering you a different take on your day.
- Beautiful editing. Each of your wedding photos will be perfectly retouched and edited before being delivered to you. So you’ll receive only high-quality, well-lit photos that are wonderfully flattering and ready for printing.
Here’s what else you need to know about Andrew Clark Photography.
- Melbourne and surrounds. Andrew Clark is based in bustling Melbourne, and often works with couples in the area. However, he’s happy to travel further afield to shoot your wedding.
- Passionate photographer. Andrew is incredibly passionate and enthusiastic about weddings - you’ll love how excited he is to capture your day. Despite having photographed many weddings in his career, Andrew has never lost his love for weddings. We think you’ll thoroughly enjoy working with this kind, passionate wedding photographer.
- Food photography. With a background in hospitality, Andrew is a particularly good food photographer, and is a fabulous choice if you need some culinary shots. You’ll definitely want Andrew to photograph your wedding fare and delicious cake.
- Book and prints. Love Andrew’s work? You’re more than welcome to purchase his book or photography prints. Andrew’s book is filled with stunning images of his travels, while his prints range from beautiful scenes of North America to shots of downtown London - perfect for decorating your home.
What can you expect after your wedding day?
- 3 high quality retouched photos within 24 hours of your wedding (perfect for the socials).
- Professional prints made with archival paper that will last for years to come.
- Polaroids - nostaglic and fantastic tangible gifts.
- High quality personalised printed and bound coffee table book.