Choosing the right wedding photographer and videographer is one of the most essential parts of your wedding day, and what sets one apart from the next is the level of care and engagement they show to their couples.
Daniel from Precisepix has made it his objective to find out what is most important to his couples, ensuring their personalities, quirks, and tender moments get captured as memories. It’s his wish that every time you look at your wedding album or watch your video, you’ll feel as happy as the day Precispix captured them.
“Photography is art and photographers are artists. You shouldn't pick me because you love my price, but because you love my work. If you love both, then you are totally winning!” Daniel Brunt, Precisepix
The son of a wedding photographer, Daniel understands the importance of celebrating family at these events. A marriage brings together two families, some of whom will be meeting each other for the first time at the ceremony. Capturing these introductions is a Precisepix priority, and is evident in the huge smiles and warm embraces in the gallery.
What you’ll love about Precisepix Photography for your Sydney wedding:
- Wedding consultation and planning assistance. Daniel is more than happy to share his tips and advice for couples planning their wedding day, and talk about the kind of wedding photos you love.
- Pre-wedding location scouting. Precisepix has been booked for many weddings across Sydney and the surrounding area, but if your wedding is taking place at a new location then he will check out potential photography locations ahead of your wedding day.
- Swift turnaround. 10-20 images prepared within 48 hours and shared on social media. Full resolution and edited photos delivered via Queensberry online gallery, including print shop.
- Unlimited photo retouching service. If these pictures are going to last a lifetime, Daniel wants you to be completely satisfied with how they look.
What you’ll love about Precisepix Videography for your Sydney wedding:
- The short wedding highlights film. You’ll receive a 5-10 minute highlight film that features licensed music and audio from vows and reception speeches. These are perfect to share on social media with your friends and followers.
- The full-length wedding film. As well as the highlights reel, you’ll also receive a full-length feature film that features licensed music and the audio from vows and speeches. Keep for yourself forever, and share with loved ones who may not have been able to attend.
“Daniel is an absolutely stellar photographer, easy to get along with, and we couldn't have been happier having chosen him for our wedding. He took the time to get to know us a bit, to get a feel for the who we are and the vibe we were looking for. On the day he was well prepared, professional, and worked hard to capture our day in full glory. What really came through is that Daniel is especially fantastic at capturing the people present in a stunning but very natural fashion.” Francis C