Bedroom Studio are a boutique wedding photography and cinematography team, that work together to offer legendary customer service and unbeatable wedding packages. Specialising in Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Central Coast, Port Stephens, and Sydney weddings. They take a fun and relaxed approach on the day and create photos and videos that feel timeless and natural.
If you’re searching for a talented team of photographers and videographers to capture all the special moments and emotions of your wedding day, look no further than Bedroom Studio. Based in Newcastle, this boutique wedding cinematography and photography team have years of experience shooting weddings and 100+ 5 star reviews across platforms. The team captures wedding across the Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Central Coast and Sydney regions.
Having captured over 1000 weddings, they are prepared for anything and know how to seamlessly blend into your day while capturing all of the magical moments you want and some you didn't even know you needed. Depending on your requirements, Bedroom Studio’s comprehensive wedding packages range in price from $1450 to $6950. They have offer combo packages for complete photo and video coverage of your wedding and also offer separate photography and cinematography packages. Every package is fully customisable and can be tailored to suit your budget, needs and wedding day.
“The bedroom studio were an absolute blast to have capture our wedding day!! Chris and the team did such an amazing job capturing the day! They are a great duo and we had some great laughs throughout the afternoon. I love watching my video and viewing my photos!! Thank you so much you guys are awesome!” - Sara M.
What you can expect when working with Bedroom Studio Photography and Videography for your wedding:
- Stunning photography and cinematography. Specialising in both photography and cinematography, the Bedroom Studio team can capture every special moment of your wedding with ease. If you’re wanting full coverage of your wedding day with both photos and video, this boutique collective is an excellent choice.
- Over 1000 weddings filmed. Bedroom Studio’s professional photographers and videographers have years of experience capturing stunning images at weddings across New South Wales. They are passionate creatives who will go the extra mile to ensure your wedding photos capture all of the special moments from the day and exceed your expectations.
- Cinematic quality films. Bedroom Studio uses professional eguipment to capture cinematic 4K Ultra HD wedding videos. They also use wireless lapel microphones and a professional audio recorder to capture crisp, clear sound.
What you’ll love about working with Bedroom Studio Photography and Videography for your wedding:
- Their relaxed, unobstrusive and fun approach. Ensuring a seamless, relaxed wedding photo and video experience. The talented photographers and cinematographers from Bedroom Studio focus on capturing the unscripted moments of weddings in the most discreet way possible, with minimal posing.
- Their customisable packages. Bedroom Studio offers a range of comprehensive wedding packages that can be tailored to suit your needs. Choose from their photography and cinematography packages or opt for a combination of both for full coverage of your wedding day.
- Their experience. Having been in the wedding industry for 9 years, and capturing over 1000 weddings the Bedroom Studio team can handle anything your wedding day throws at them. Meaning you can be sure you'll get great quality wedding films and photo's to last a lifetime.
Bedroom Studio’s combined photography and videography package options:
- The Single Combo - This package includes one photographer and one cinematographer for 3 hours, a two-minute highlight film, a full-length ceremony film, editing of all photos, selected photo prints, video delivery online in cinematic 4K, a premium online gallery, high-resolution downloads, and travel (within 2 hours).
- The Double Combo - This package includes one photographer and one cinematographer for 6 hours, a five-minute highlight film, a full-length ceremony film, editing of all photos, selected photo prints, video delivery online in cinematic 4K, a premium online gallery, high-resolution downloads, and travel (within 2 hours).
- The Queen Combo - This package includes one photographer and one cinematographer for 8 hours, an eight-minute feature film, a full-length ceremony and speeches film, editing of all photos, lots of photo prints, a premium 20-page photo book, aerial videography, video delivery online in cinematic 4K, a premium online gallery, high-resolution downloads and travel (within 2 hours).
- The King Combo - This package includes one photographer and one cinematographer for 10 hours, a 10-minute feature film, full-length ceremony, speeches and dancing films, editing of all photos, hundreds of photo prints, a premium 40-page photo book, an engagement shoot, aerial videography, priority turnaround, video delivery online in cinematic 4K, a premium online gallery, high-resolution downloads, and travel (within 2 hours).
Do you have any extras that can be added to your packages?
Yes! Bedroom Studio offers a range of customisable add-ons. These include additional photographers and cinematographers, drone coverage, premium photo books, engagement shoots, and photo store gift cards.
Are you available to travel for weddings?
Travel to Newcastle, Central Coast, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens and Sydney is included in all of Bedroom Studio’s wedding packages. They are more than happy to travel further afield for destination or interstate weddings. Additional travel and accommodation fees may apply.
Do you offer drone coverage?
Absolutely! Bedroom Studio’s cinematographers are expert drone pilots and love capturing drone shots at weddings. Drone coverage is included in the King and Queen Combo and Cinema Packages and can be added to any other wedding package for $300.
“All in all I'd say that Bedroom Studio have wedding content creation absolutely nailed down, from the friendly and helpful staff, to the skills of the videographer and editors, you cannot go wrong placing your trust in these guys to deliver amazing results that will have you crying (like us) every time you watch them.” - Jordan C
I’ve been making films for over 15 years. That’s almost half of my life! I’m grateful I get to meet so many great couples and capture those once-in-a-lifetime moments for them.
On the day I have a laid-back approach. I keep it candid and blend into my surroundings, I use minimal posing but are aware and ready when those real moments happen.
I have filmed hundreds of weddings so I am prepared for anything. You can relax and enjoy the day with your partner and guests.