If exclusive access to a 32-acre paradise sounds perfect, you’ll love what Earthly Brewing Co has to offer. From sweeping, lush greenery and poetic bird calls to sparkling dam waters and majestic valley views, you’ll be spoilt for choice. With an idyllic blank canvas at your fingertips, the possibilities are endless! You can utilise the venue’s chic bell tents, newly-renovated cellar space, undercover alfresco areas, and of course, the beautiful natural paddocks. You can hang chandeliers from the trees, set up a beautiful banquet table amongst the foliage, exchange your vows in front of the breathtaking scenery, and so much more!
With a bachelor degree in Interior Design and photography, Amy — the creative director of Earthly Brewing Co and The Pine Tree Cottage — has you and your styling needs covered! Armed with an artistic eye, incredible attention to detail, and over 11 years of renovation and design experience, Amy will help bring your unique vision to life. Whatever your desired wedding style or theme, the Earthly Brewing Co team can accommodate.
“Such an amazing venue! Beautiful location with amazing sunsets and sunrise views over the mountains. The bell tents were an absolute dream. The potbelly fire was perfect! We loved this property so much we even booked in for an extra night! Thank you for having us, Earthly Brewing Co!” — Lili.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Earthly Brewing Co Canberra:
- Exclusive dry-friendly venue. What sounds more ideal than having exclusivity to 32 gorgeous acres of natural land at your fingertips? Earthly Brewing Co offers couples sweeping paddocks of lush greenery, beautiful trees, two stunning dam, stylish indoor and undercover areas, and enchanting local wildlife, including majestic horses. As a blank canvas wedding venue, you have the freedom to decorate the space as you please. You can lay down boho-chic carpets, create an elegant dancefloor, set up a lavish banquet table, string fairy lights between the treetops, or enjoy the honey-colour sunsets from your glamping tent.
- Outstanding, warm, professional service. If having your very own personal wedding planning guru to assist in the styling of your wedding day sounds too good to be true, just wait until you work with the talented, passionate, creative director, Amy! With interior design, photography, and renovation experience up her sleeve, she will help bring your ideas to life in a spectacular, vibrant fashion. Whether you’re after a minimalistic, classy affair, a colourful, eclectic gathering, or a grand occasion of Hollywood glamour and pizazz, Amy has you covered! If you prefer to take care of all the decoration details yourselves, you can 100% do so as part of their Bronze wedding package.
- The Pine Tree Cottage. If you wish to turn your wedding day into an unforgettable getaway, Earthly Brewing Co provide the luxurious Pine Tree Cottage. What was once a part of a working vineyard and cellar door the cottage has now been updated into a stunning, Mediterranean-style cottage, complete with pearly white archways, chic decor, entertaining areas, and more! You’ll feel swept away to a place of sanctuary while staying at the idyllic Pine Tree Cottage.
- Not only has The Pine Tree Cottage been updated, so has the original Cellar Door. With exposed trusses and beauitul marble look bench tops to customised arch shelving behind the bar, custom made barn door not only creates a chic space for your special day, it is something that is completely unique to the Canberra Wedding scene opening for the FIRST time in 2022.
- Whether you are wanting to have a ceremony in the orchard, infront of the spectacular dams or on the open paddocks with valley views, or by the creek bed with weeping willow trees there are multiple options all with eye watering views.
What Earthly Brewing Co Intimate Canberra weddings are like:
- Gorgeous exclusive blank canvas wedding venue
- 32-acres of vibrant greenery
- Lovely indoor and outdoor settings
- Endless photo opportunities
- Lovely onsite accommodation
- Five bell tents
- Outstanding customer service
- Expert styling assistance
- Comprehensive wedding packages, including onsite accommodation and pre-event planning
“Earthly Brewing Co and Pine Tree Cottage were perfectly peaceful, comfortable, and relaxing. The cottage was beautifully presented, nestled in a picturesque spot. The house is well-equipped with everything we needed for an easy and enjoyable getaway. Amy is a fabulous host — warm, friendly, accommodating, and quick to respond to questions and requests. I highly recommend this property and look forward to returning!” — Ivy.