A property like no other, The Old Coach Stables is an idyllic country wedding venue pairing rustic charm with romantic gardens, offering couples a truly versatile and dreamy location for their wedding.
The Old Coach Stables has both ceremony and reception sites, with weddings often officiated in a flower-laden garden awash with lush greenery before couples retreat to the expansive country fields for a post-wedding photoshoot.
Afterwards, dine with your guests in a historic building dating back to 1857, with thick stone walls, a hanging chandelier, and an intimate atmosphere setting the scene for romantic occasions.
Situated a mere 50 minutes away from Canberra — close enough for guests to travel to, far enough from the hustle and bustle of city life for complete tranquillity — this hidden gem is a fantastic choice for your country wedding.
“If you want a stress free wedding where the staff will 100% go above and beyond to make your day perfect this is your venue. Melinda, Scott and the team are fabulous and nothing is a drama. The food is delicious with very generous servings and the atmosphere is perfect. Thank you, Melinda — my own Wedding Fairy God Mother." — Casey.
What you'll love about working with The Old Coach Stables for your Canberra wedding:
- Stunning views. The Old Coach Stables overlooks the rolling hills of the Southern Tablelands, offering couples and their guests ample viewing opportunities. Soak up the sights of this rustic area from many charming locations on the property.
- Delicious catering options. The Old Coach Stables offers a full catering service with many delectable menu styles to choose from, with inviting meal options and desserts aplenty!
Highlights of The Old Coach Stables Canberra:
- Affordable prices for a stunning venue
- Ceremony site in beautiful gardens
- 2021 Brides Choice Awards winner for Historic Venue
- Rich in history, seasonal food and wine
- Offers a mini bus shuttle service
- Capacity for up to 140 seated guests indoors
- Disability access
- Situated just 50 minutes from Canberra
- 30 minutes from Yass, Goulburn and Crookwell
“If you’re looking for an amazing wedding venue The Old Coach Stables is it! Melinda and Scott went above and beyond to make sure our day went off without a hitch! The food was amazing and all the guests commented on what a beautiful venue it was! Thank you for helping make our day so perfect." — Jess