If you’d like to be treated like royalty on your wedding day, there’s no more luxurious place than Canberra’s latest wedding venue, The Marion. This brand new wedding venue is the epitome of opulence, with everything from the premium catering to the elegant design conveying lavish grandeur. Modern but regal, The Marion’s impeccable design has been thoughtfully planned out, and makes the most of the beautiful lakeside location.
The venue itself is perched right on the water’s edge, with floor-to-ceiling windows revealing a breathtaking view of Lake Burley Griffin. This glorious water view can also be enjoyed from the main dining room; an elevated, classic room with foliage, expansive windows, and a warm, neutral colour theme. This enchanting room can comfortably facilitate seated receptions of up to 180 people, and will look especially lovely when paired with formal, classic, or romantic wedding themes.
Regardless of your chosen wedding theme, your guests will be privy to some delectable catering. A part of the Grand Pacific Group - a chain practically synonymous with delicious wedding menus, The Marion offers a wide-ranging selection of exquisite dishes, each of which is full of innovative flavours and plated beautifully. Choosing just one or two items off this impressive menu will be a fun task.
However, if the inviting meals alone can’t tempt you, you might be moved by this new venue’s magnificently landscaped area. This space is used for magical lakeside wedding ceremonies, and is the perfect place to begin your new chapter as newlyweds.
What you can expect when working with The Marion for your Regatta Point wedding:
- Elegant wedding venue by the water. The Marion is a sophisticated, waterfront wedding venue with all the amenities needed for a beautiful wedding. Stunning lake views aside, this venue also offers a stylish reception room, dreamy bridal suite, and expansive deck for enjoying canapes and drinks.
- Stunning, landscaped ceremony site. Outdoor weddings will enjoy a beautifully landscaped area, complete with lake views - it's a perfect setting to say ‘I do’. And if the weather doesn't behave on your wedding day? Well, you can certainly host your wedding indoors.
- Contemporary design. The Marion is a brand new wedding venue, and as such, has a modern, contemporary design. This interior blends muted hues with plenty of natural light, making it a warm, inviting setting for a wedding.
- Exquisite waterfront location. Situated at Regatta Point, overlooking stunning Lake Burley Griffin, The Marion is an ideal place to enjoy beautiful sunsets over the water. This waterfront setting also allows for breathtaking wedding photos.
- Delicious catering menu. The Marion's extensive wedding menu consists of mouthwatering dishes that will no doubt enchant all of the senses. From the superb meat-based dishes to tasty vegetarian options, these inviting meals will go down a treat with your wedding guests.
- Breathtaking water views. This lovely venue provides ample opportunities to take stunning photos, with water views setting the scene for magical photoshoots.
Highlights of working with The Marion:
- High-end, luxurious wedding venue
- Brand new wedding venue with contemporary design
- Expansive lake views
- Stylish bridal suite on-site
- Seating for up to 180 wedding guests
- Delicious fine food and wine
- Beautiful Regatta Point location
- Wet weather option inside the venue
- Developed by the highly-regarded Grand Pacific Group
“We are currently conducting hard hat tours of the venue. This is the perfect opportunity for you to view the location, review the plans and discuss your wedding in further detail.” The Marion