If you’re searching for a stunningly secluded rural property for your Canberra wedding, Tuggeranong Homestead is a wonderful choice. Conveniently located just 20 minutes from the airport and city centre, this beautiful heritage-listed property is steeped in history and offers a tranquil setting for rustic countryside weddings.
Enjoy exclusive use of the Homestead and grounds for your wedding, with endless photo opportunities and the flexibility to choose a location that suits your style. Host your ceremony on the picturesque grounds, followed by a relaxed reception dinner in the rustic Machinery Shed. Another option for your reception is the Homestead itself, which boasts charming heritage features and several function rooms of differing sizes and styles.
“The Homestead and surrounding gardens are absolutely stunning, making the most perfect rustic wedding venue. Ann and Gerry are wonderful and were very helpful in organising our big day. The food provided for canapés and dinner was delicious, and all staff members at the homestead were fabulous. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!” - Monique B.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Tuggeranong Homestead wedding:
- Picturesque rural setting. If you’re envisioning a relaxed rural property surrounded by rolling hills and idyllic countryside for your wedding venue, Tuggeranong Homestead is the place for you. This picture-perfect country wedding venue is nestled amid sprawling paddocks and stunning woodlands.
- Exclusive venue hire. When you choose Tuggeranong Homestead for your wedding, you’ll enjoy exclusive use of the main house, gardens, paddocks or Machinery Shed, giving you the flexibility to choose a space that perfectly suits your wedding vision.
- Exceptional service. Previous couples consistently praise the Tuggeranong Homestead team for their professionalism, dedication, and personalised service. Ann and Gerry have years of experience and will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding experience at the Homestead is seamless, stress-free, and enjoyable.
What Tuggeranong Homestead weddings are like:
- Private Homestead with tranquil rural surroundings
- Machinery Shed for rustic wedding receptions
- Endless possibilities for wedding photography
- Exceptional food and beverage options
- Fully licensed bar
- Ample onsite parking
- 20 minutes to the Canberra CBD and airport
- Pet-friendly wedding venue
What’s included in the venue hire fee for weddings at Tuggeranong Homestead?
Venue hire at Tuggeranong Homestead comes with a range of carefully considered inclusions. These include event coordination from the team, ceremony arbours and A-frame stands, complimentary overnight parking, PA and music system, a lectern for speeches, tables and chairs, rustic wine barrels, fairy lights, cutting and serving of your cake, country-style heating in the Machinery Shed, an outdoor fire pit, and gas heaters.
What’s the food like at Tuggeranong Homestead weddings?
Talented in-house chefs craft exceptional catering menus for weddings at Tuggeranong Homestead, with options including delicious bite-sized canapés, plentiful buffets, and traditional alternate drop plated menus.
Is there any accommodation nearby for wedding guests?
Yes, nearby hotels include:
- Abode Tuggeranong
- Alpha Hotel Canberra
“Oh my goodness, Tuggeranong Homestead was the best place for our reception. It was so chilled, beautiful and the food was amazing. The service from the staff was so friendly and professional and kept everyone happy. I couldn’t fault a thing. Ann and Gerry made the whole process so easy and stress-free. All my guests said how much they enjoyed it. Thank you again so much!” - Jess M.